고객센터

고객상담

Virtual perfection

페이지 정보

작성자 Robert 작성일23-02-24 16:02 조회360회 댓글0건

본문

This is the first time two people meet, for Liu Xi, Cang Yi is more indifferent than in the game, or his temperament and his dress, make him look like a superior, and Liu Xi is just a pauper. But in Cang Yi's eyes, Liu Xi is much smaller than in the game! The ponytail is tied up, which makes her look very fresh and lively. A white casual suit makes her look very tall, but this kind of tall makes people feel thin. Her face looks very childish, with some uneasiness in it, and more agility. The long and narrow eyes, which are always sharp in the game and slightly narrowed when unhappy, are still black and bright, like a whirlpool that attracts Cang Yi deeply. Come on up! Cang Yi said, it's still raining outside. Liu Xi hurriedly calmed down the excitement in her heart, she did not know what this was, her heart was beating badly, and she felt a little hot in her face. She got into the car, perhaps from this moment, she has been on the ship of thieves and do not know. Cang Yi turned on the autopilot, then looked sideways at Liu Xi, and Liu Xi for the first time did not refuse to look at people, but seriously looked at Cang Yi. Cang Yi gently took Liu Xi's hand, the other side did not refuse, the corners of Cang Yi's mouth were imperceptibly raised. Willow Creek! Cang Yi reads the real name of Liu Xi and seems to imprint it in his heart. Liu Xi looked up doubtfully,Pallet rack supplier, how could Cang Yi suddenly call himself. Don't worry Cang Yi smiled indifferently and said, "I suddenly feel that it is right to come to see you!" "Oh?"? Why Liu Xi said. If I hadn't come earlier, I wouldn't have been abducted and run away without knowing it! Cang Yi said leisurely. Abducted? Do I look that stupid? Liuxi raised his eyebrows, still so domineering, Cang Yi smiled, now Liuxi is the poisonous smoke in the game, the poisonous smoke that is always strong and half-squinting. Liuxi, call me husband! I don't think I've heard you call! Cang Yi suddenly said. Liu Xi dumbfounded, when Cang Yi also came to this set, in fact,Drive in racking system, the game's husband and wife so shouted very normal, but Liu Xi felt that these are just names, and there is no real meaning, as she and Cang Yi two people, are called each other's names, or nicknames, so there is nothing wrong, but also not very disgusting. But looking at Cang Yi's eyes twinkling, it seems that he wants to call himself this name, and Liu Xi seems to understand that Cang Yi wants to affirm his status, not in the virtual world, but in reality. In the virtual world, Liu Xi promised to marry Cang Yi, but later they were very busy, and now Cang Yi did not mention it. Liu Xi was even more embarrassed to say, "Cang Yi, marry me!" Liuxi is not so thick-skinned! But now, pipe cantilever rack ,Cantilever Storage rack, Liu Xi suddenly did not know where the courage, actually gently called out. Although light, but Cang Yi raised the corners of his mouth, the other side of the "husband" so that the strings in his heart were touched. Cang Yi did not answer, still looking at Liu Xi, but took her hand, do not know when to take out a ring, directly on the middle finger of Liu Xi. The middle finger represents engagement. Put you on first, and when you grow up, I'll marry you! Cang Yi said, then put his hand parallel to Liu Xi, two rings of the same style shining in the bright suspension car. But Liu Xi's face suddenly turned white and he said in a low voice, "Star of the future!" "You know him?" Cang Yi looked at Liu Xi in surprise. Although this set of rings has a long history, it is limited to legends and has not been widely circulated. Liu Xi nodded, floating on the ring of a transparent diamond, no matter from which direction to see, all reflect the magnificent color, gorgeous light seems to attract people's eyes, the diamond is half the size of a small fingernail, silver halo around the diamond, as if guarding the planet, and with the movement of the finger, it seems to follow the slow rotation.
The same one in the hands of Cang Yi, but it is bigger than Liu Xi's. The star of the future is famous not only because it is the only one in the world that uses the whole round diamond, but also because of its huge diamond weight, but because of its long history. It is said that when the star of the future was first made, it was 200 years ago. There is no levitation device, and the future star is to use the levitation device to float, and use gravity to tighten, so that the diamond will not fall off. But Liu Xi's discoloration is not because of how expensive the ring is, but because it is a diamond ring used by the head of the Cangshi family of the federal tycoon to propose to the daughter of a federal dignitary in a previous life when it was seven years of virtual perfection. This ring, almost represents the history of a Federation for centuries, which is of great significance. At that time, the proposal was very sensational, and the two people met in virtual perfection. Later, in order to do publicity, virtual perfection really opened the marriage task and could get the diamond ring. At that time, several of her girl friends got married in a flash for the diamond ring. In order to do the task of husband and wife, there are those who end up in a gloomy way, and there are also those who get married. Liu Xi looked seriously at Cang Yi, eyes seem to be some despair in the inside, no matter how hard she tried, how to choose, are still destroying other people's marriage? Could it be that Cang Yi, like Yu Tian, abandoned himself directly when he met with half-amnesia. "Is your real name Cang Mu?" Liu Xi looked at Cang Yi, holding in the eyes of the tears or not under control, directly down, Cang Yi some panic, he is not the first time to see Liu Xi cry, but did not expect the other side was so sad and desperate. What's the matter with you, little smoke? Cang Yi hurriedly held each other's face and wiped Liu Xi's tears, but Liu Xi raised his hand and opened Cang Yi's hand with a gesture of refusal. You haven't told me yet! Said Liu Xi, his eyes shining. Cang Yi frowned and said, "How did he offend you? Cang Mu is my brother!"! My real name is Cang Yi! Liu Xi was stupefied for a moment, unexpectedly cried more fiercely,radio shuttle racking, Cang Yi raised his hand, and remembered the resolute posture of Liu Xi just now, and finally put it down gently. omracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.