고객센터

고객상담

Genius (Wandering)

페이지 정보

작성자 Robert 작성일23-02-24 16:06 조회315회 댓글0건

본문

After returning to his home, Lu Yi led Ji Xiaotian up the mountain from a path and soon arrived at the famous Taiqing Palace. There were many tourists coming and going, but the two of them did not attract the special attention of others. As he spoke, a figure flashed by from behind the corner. He stretched out his hand and grabbed Lu Yi, who was explaining triumphantly. "Good boy, where are you going to escape this time?" Chapter 136 don't have a hole in the sky. Although Lu Yi, as a peripheral disciple of Laoshan, can also use the Five Elements Charm, his real strength is not high, and it is normal for people to bully him without finding it. And Ji Xiaotian, decades of skill is definitely not false, early clearly know that the people are approaching quickly, but when he sees clearly that the other side is wearing a blue Taoist robe, it is obvious that he is a Taoist priest in the Taiqing Palace, belonging to the Laoshan faction, and he does not have any murderous look, he is too lazy to care. Sure enough, the other side just caught Lu Yi. Lu Yi's face changed, but he begged for mercy with a cheeky smile: "Elder Martial Brother Xuyuan, why did you come to scare me when you were free?"? You can scare people to death, you know? "You have the nerve to say that this time you sneaked down the mountain and made us all suffer. Your father lost his temper. The younger brother Xuzhen who guarded the mountain gate was punished to face the wall,heavy duty racking system, saying that if you didn't come back, he would face the wall all the time!" The Taoist priest, whom Lu Yi calls Elder Martial Brother Xuyuan, is about forty years old. Naturally, he has a desire to get out of the dust. If he doesn't have a white face, I'm afraid he will soon catch up with the immortals in traditional Chinese paintings. But the expression of the virtual yuan is not on the line with the immortals, how to look at it is some deliberately artificial ferocity,Steel racking system, just said a few words, the face returned to normal, all for Lu Yi's safe return of a happy smile. What? Dad, how can you do this? One person is responsible for one person. If you want to face the wall, I will go. What's the matter with Elder Martial Brother Xuzhen? No, I have to go to Elder Martial Brother Xuzhen. Lu Yi was very surprised, sneaking down the mountain really involved others, taking advantage of the opportunity of the virtual yuan to speak, the body dripped around, so he got rid of the control of the virtual yuan, turned around and went to the back door of Taiqing Palace. What's your hurry? You can't introduce this guest first. How can you be the host like this? How could Xu yuan let him walk away? As if his arm could contract freely, he suddenly grabbed Lu Yi, who had run out for more than ten steps, and forcibly grabbed Lu Yi back in front of him. This made Ji Xiaotian, who had just prepared to follow Lu Yi closely, long span shelving ,Pallet rack beams, have to stop temporarily. Obviously, the guest in Xu yuan's mouth is Ji Xiaotian. You? All right, I'll tell you, I'll tell you. Lu Yi seemed to be a little afraid of this Xuyuan Elder Martial Brother. He was just about to get angry and forced to suppress it. He talked about the whole process of getting to know Ji Xiaotian. There was nothing else. When Lu Yi said that he was attacked by Hua Wuchang of Wanhua Gate, Xuyuan's face almost turned green. Hum, what a bold Wanhua Gate, what a flower without clothes! With a cold hum, the powerful momentum was released from the ugly Xuyuan. Even though Xiaotian's recent power had greatly increased and the True Qi had condensed in an unusually dense state, it was pushed out several steps away by this pressing invisible momentum. So strong, is this the strength of the official disciples of Laoshan School? Although not an immortal, but the gap between Ji Xiaotian and the immortal is not as big as before, if the immortal below who can easily push him with momentum, he is how also do not believe. In connection with Lu Yi's previous introduction of the Laoshan School of Dibin, Ji Xiaotian naturally attributed the virtual yuan in front of him to the ranks of immortals. Thinking that he had really dealt with the immortal so quickly, with the calmness of Xiaotian, he could not help feeling a little excited, and wished he could ask Xuyuan on the spot if he could talk about the immortal's skills. Elder Martial Brother Xuyuan, what are you doing? You are not so angry. The old monster has been destroyed by my brother Jie. If you are angry again, you can find out the headquarters of Wanhua Gate and destroy them all. It happened that Lu Yi didn't think it was enough to shock people. What he said was to destroy the Wanhua Gate. It seemed that such a middle-aged Taoist priest could destroy the whole Wanhua Gate. The only obstacle is that the headquarters of Wanhua Gate is too secret to be found for the time being.
It's Ji Xiaotian's turn to be completely speechless. If Lu Yi is not bragging, then I'm afraid the strength of Laoshan faction will have to be raised to another level. Nonsense, hey, if I could find the headquarters of Wanhua Gate, I wouldn't have destroyed them as a group of harmful old monsters. Said by Lu Yi, Xu yuan smiled, suddenly gathered the momentum of terror, disappeared in a twinkling of an eye, standing there is still an ordinary person. Ke Jie, right? Since you are in the same generation as the younger martial brother, I will call you brother. Now that you have saved my younger martial brother, you must let my master see you anyway. Of course, Xu yuan is also surprised by the strength of Ji Xiaotian, who can withstand the momentum of his anger, and the strength of Ji Xiaotian can be seen in general. But think about being able to save people from the old monster of Wanhua Gate, it's normal to have some ability, and Xuyuan didn't think deeply about it. It was not very polite to rashly inquire about the origin of Ji Xiaotian, and Xu yuan took the initiative to invite Ji Xiaotian to go to the Taiqing Palace out of politeness. There was always a chance to get to know each other in the future, and Xu yuan was not in a hurry to ask. Taoist Xuyuan is polite. Just call me Ajie. Brother Lu Yi and I felt like old friends at first sight, and we should take the initiative to meet. A real person. This is to let Ji Xiaotian breathe a sigh of relief, he can and Lu Yi casually blow oneself is a family martial arts, and Xu yuan such a big master to blow again, he really does not have much confidence, can mix first mix, this is his simplest idea. Also do not know Lu Yi's father is not a Taoist priest, this name is not easy to say, finally plan Xiaotian's super brain to react quickly, with the word "real person" in the past. It's easy to say! Xu yuan was so shrewd that he keenly felt the caution between Ji Xiaotian's words and secretly praised Ji Xiaotian's sensitive mind. For Lu Yi,heavy duty warehouse rack, who was not deeply involved in the world, it was not a bad thing to make friends with such a person. Why isn't the real person in the Taiqing Palace? Despite listening to Lu Yi's introduction, Ji Xiaotian could not believe that it was too wasteful for such a broad palace to be uninhabited. omracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.