고객센터

고객상담

Premeditated Affection [Showbiz]

페이지 정보

작성자 Larson 작성일23-02-24 16:09 조회340회 댓글0건

본문

Dong Wei looked at the boss and Sheng Qing more familiar appearance, only to understand that she misunderstood Sheng Qing more. He's just here to buy flowers. The boss smiled and said, "Miss, the flowers you bought were recommended by Xiaosheng to sell. Originally, the roses were small and cheap, and we didn't have them in our shop. But now everyone thinks the roses are very unique, and then they all come to buy them. Today, the flowers have just arrived, so they are available. Otherwise, they must be sold out." Dong Wei glanced at Hua and then at Sheng Qingyue. "Do you live around here?" "Mmm." Dong Wei nodded: "Indeed, after breaking up to live in the previous house is really not good." Then she left. Sheng Qingyue sighed and quickened his pace to catch up with Dong Wei. Are you following me this time? "Mmm." Sheng Qingyue put his hand in front of Dong Wei, and then opened his palm. There was a glittering candy lying inside. His eyes lit up like candy wrappers: "Sugar." The man foolishly will only check the strategy from the Internet to pursue her, but let Dong Wei heart soft and soft. Dong Wei stopped and finally took the candy from the palm of Sheng Qingyue's hand. When she ate it in her mouth, she threatened Sheng Qingyue: "If I gain weight, I will definitely beat you." Big and bright eyes, only his figure,gold heap leaching, Sheng Qing more hook lips: "good." Sheng Qingyue did not follow Dong Wei, but stopped after walking to his house: "I did not return our home, but I miss you too much when I live in it alone, so I moved out, but.." It will always be there for us to go back together. Obviously, his expression is calm and rational,Portable gold trommel, but his words are full of rich feelings. Sheng Qing saw Dong Wei more seriously, as if she saw a ray of water in her eyes, and before he could see it clearly, the girl turned around and ran away with the flower in her arms. Dong Wei clenched her lower lip and ran fast. Sheng Qingyue is really a bastard, sometimes very straight, and sometimes she can not help but moist eyes. But why so late. Fall in love with her so late. Sheng Qingyue is still delivering breakfast, the crew basically know, but not many people are optimistic, after all, Dong Wei is half a supermodel, and Sheng Qingyue is just a small stand-in. Li Renxia looked at Dong Wei is makeup, eyes swept the candy on Dong Wei's table, chrome washing machine ,gold CIP machine, envious way: "Wei Wei how you are so good-looking, that Sheng Qingyue vision is really good, unexpectedly took a fancy to the most beautiful beauty of our crew." Li Renxia is a female number five. She is a professional supporting actor. Every time she shoots a TV series, she is very popular, but she is not popular. This is her first time to shoot a movie. As a result, she was pressed by a model, and she felt a little uncomfortable. And the same unknown model was chased by the crew, but did not even look at her. If Dong Wei should be Li Renxia's words, if this word is spread out, I don't know how it will be torn by other female star fans. Dong Wei looked at Li Renxia blankly: "Sister Xia, what did you just say?"? Am I distracted? Small rather cooperate also good: "I also did not hear, nevertheless Wei Wei elder sister, the director should urge you to shoot." "Is it?"? Sister Xia, I'll go out first. The two men moved out of the dressing room very quickly, leaving Li Renxia's smile frozen on her face. Wait until after going out, Xiao Ning said with a face of anger: "This Li Renxia is really a knife hidden in a smile. It is estimated that she is jealous that Wei Wei is better looking than her. She digs holes for you everywhere." Dong Wei's eyes turned around on the thing that the person sent, inexplicably feeling that Li Renxia was not jealous of this matter. The discomfort in Li Renxia's heart reached its peak in the morning. A handyman in the crew was looking for Dong Wei's autograph, but he didn't know who she was. Seeing Sheng Qingyue coming to deliver breakfast, she couldn't help saying, "You deliver it every day, but I haven't seen her eat it once. It's a pity to throw it into the trash can every time.". I forgot to have breakfast this morning. Can you give me that cup of soybean milk to drink? Dong Wei frowned, but did not open her mouth. Li Renxia covered her stomach and looked at Dong Wei pitifully: "Wei Wei, you don't like these breakfasts anyway. I have stomach trouble and can't be hungry." She pretended to be too fake. She had a stomachache, but her face was ruddy and full of energy. Xiao Ning could not bear to see Li Renxia's appearance with a cold sneer.
"Drink a cup of warm water," Dong Wei said gently. "I'll let Xiao Ning buy you something to eat right away." "But don't you eat that breakfast?" "Yes, I don't, but even if I don't, it's my breakfast." Dong Wei smiled perfectly, "I don't want to give it to anyone else." Most of the time, she doesn't want to give something she doesn't like, even if she puts it there. Because that's what it is. Dong Wei's eyes cooled down. Would you rather throw it away than give it to me? Aren't you too selfish? "I can ask Xiao Ning to buy breakfast for you. You can thank Xiao Ning, but I have the right to deal with my own things." "You are too cold-blooded!" Li Renxia did not expect Dong Wei to say such a thing, "You would rather starve to death than give a cup of soybean milk?" Dong Wei frowned: "I said let someone help you to buy." She did not understand why Li Renxia had to hold on to this matter. Of course she doesn't understand that sometimes jealousy can make people lose their minds. Li Renxia covered her stomach with her hand and slowly put it down. She said sarcastically, "OK, Dong's breakfast is probably only good enough for the trash can. Some people should also see clearly what kind of person she is." When she came to Sheng Qingyue's side, she said the latter half of the sentence. She just wants to let Sheng Qingyue see how selfish and unkind Dong Wei is. But Sheng Qingyue's voice was cold and she looked at Li Renxia: "I think she's right.". It's her stuff. She can do what she wants with it. "Not as malevolent as some people." Li Renxia, who originally wanted to ruin Dong Wei's reputation,magnetic separator machine, only got a vicious sentence, and she angrily pointed to Sheng Qingyue. Dong Wei giggled. Sheng Qingyue did not speak, and she had to forget that Sheng Qingyue was the one who had refused to confess to him. ore-magnetic-mining.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.