고객센터

고객상담

Fallen Splendor Author: Hi

페이지 정보

작성자 Larson 작성일23-02-24 16:12 조회317회 댓글0건

본문

"He Yunyun?" Ceng Zimo looked at the eyes of the charming Yun Yun, really can not believe their eyes, this is that timid but cowardly will only hide in their arms coquettish girl? Look what she's doing, making a deal with Bei's murderer? Look at the way she is experienced and happy in it. Is her appearance premeditated? Ha! Is really a big joke, I have been deceived one day, but also defeated in the hands of such an ordinary little woman, Yun Yun! You let me down! I spoil you and I spoil you. This is how you repay me. How can I "repay" you? When Zeng Zimo's cold eyes touched Yunyun's eyes, what he saw was not the shame of the past or the shame of expectation, but a hazy one, which shocked Zeng Zimo. Yunyun suddenly became very misty, which made him feel that he could not grasp it, but he still tried to calm down and looked coldly at the strange Yunyun in front of him. You can't give it to him. He killed Xiao Bei! "子墨 ! Yes, he killed Xiao Bei, but what's it to me? Such cold words spit out from Yunyun's seductive lips, so that Zeng Zimo's heart was really cold to the end, all the anger burst out in an instant, raised his hand to stir up Yunyun's slap, but Mo Yu caught his hand, "Mr. Zeng, it's not good-looking to hit a woman like this!" "Get out!"! How dare you speak?! You killed Bei! You killed Bei! You beast, she's your sister! Ceng Zimo sent a crazy punch to Mo Yu,mineral flotation, was Mo Yu flashed past, Ceng Zimo rushed up again, but was a barrel of gun against the head, Mo Yu's bodyguard is not a dry meal ah! Mo Xiaobei is my sister? Ha! Mr. Tseng, you know very well who that bitch is. Unfortunately, she is your sister, your own sister, so I can *** her,portable gold wash plant, but you can't! Ha-ha Mo Yu arrogantly stared at Zeng Zimo, so that Zeng Zimo's face was green, but the gun of the man in black pointed straight at his temple, only looking at Mo Yu's insolence, but could not move.
"Miss Ho, since Mr. Tseng is here, why don't you let you bite in to join in the fun?" It seems that Mo Yu is also addicted to playing today, and his proposal really goes to Yun Yun's heart, "good!"! It's fun for everyone to get together. Yun Yun happily jumped down from the imperial concubine chair, picked up the phone and dialed the mobile phone you bit, "Hello!"! Do you bite? Tell you a piece of good news, Zi Mo said that he was willing to change the designer of Beimo. "Yun Yun proudly stared at Zeng Zi Mo and bit you," You! " Zeng Zimo was about to shout, but the man in black next to him turned from behind, coltan ore processing ,small gold wash plant, it must be very painful! Yun Yun looked at him pitifully, smiled more brightly, and continued to say to the excited you bite on the phone, "Really, I don't lie to you!"! Zi Mo really told me so, he agreed to change the designer of Beimo, also said, let you come to Tengyang now, let's celebrate the new life of Beimo together! Come on, we'll wait for you on the top floor of Tengyang. Hanging up the phone, Yun Yun shrugged his shoulders innocently at Zeng Zimo, looking so naughty and charming that Jilan laughed out loud. Poor Zeng Zimo! I'm afraid that the internal organs are almost broken now! "Zi Mo, Yun Yun Wu." It seems that this bite is not an ordinary attention to'Beimo '. Oh, look! How fast, unfortunately, how to think, also did not think of it, came in, unexpectedly was severely knocked down from behind, "who are you?"? What are you doing? See you bite in a mess by a few guns than, push down on the ground, Yun Yun really some heartache! Nice to meet you! Mr. You! Really rival in love to meet, especially jealous ah, look at Mo Yu eyes burning fire really want to shoot him, "Mo Yu?!"! What are you doing here?! Zi Mo?! What are you doing? What the hell is going on? "Why don't you ask me what's going on?" Yun Yun jumped in front of you bite, squatted down, mischievously nodded his nose, smiling brightly, "you bite!"! Look, you're playing well! We're all being made fun of by this little bitch, you know? And Xiao Bei, Xiao Bei, she was killed by Mo Yu, the beast, do you know?! Zeng Zimo could no longer bear to roar at You. When he mentioned Mo Xiaobei, his eyes were moist and his voice choked. "What?!"! Xiao Bei was killed by Mo Yu! Why? Isn't Xiao Bei his sister? "Ha!"! See what kind of person Xiao Bei fell in love with, even her life experience is not clear. Hum! Why do you let Xiao Bei love you so much? Why do you let Xiao Bei even give you the Jade Kirin? Is that the face? Mo Yu crouched in front of you bite, gently scraping his face, the fundus flashed a fierce light, "Mo Yu!"! You're crazy! What life experience? What jade unicorn? What the *** am I supposed to know? Confused you bite was also enraged, thought that when Zeng Zimo changed the designer, you can re-master the'North Mo ', who knows what this is singing? He Yunyun?! This leprechaun is really not an ordinary role, no wonder Henie said to be on guard against her, she was still jealous between women, did not take it seriously, unexpectedly,Carbon in Pulp, really by this girl to make fun of! He looked bitterly at He Yunyun, who was walking back to the imperial concubine's chair and sitting there quietly like a little lady, and felt more frustrated than ever before. ore-magnetic-mining.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.