고객센터

고객상담

Plain Hand Robbery-Wolongsheng _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

작성자 Larson 작성일23-02-24 16:20 조회359회 댓글0건

본문

Not far away, the man in red and green trousers, carrying a gauze lamp, suddenly turned around and walked back, passing by the two men, still bowing his head and walking, as if he had not seen them. The man was strangely dressed and had a wooden expression. In the middle of the night when the moon is bright and the four fields are silent, carrying a gauze lamp, I walk around in the wilderness, which makes people feel suspicious. A strange and inexplicable feeling. Miaoyu suddenly forced a smile and said, "This man has a strange origin. Is he from the Nangong family?" Baiwei felt a shock in his heart. "Who are you talking about?" He asked with a smile. With a sly smile on her face, Miaoyu said, "Of course it's about the man carrying the lantern." Baiwei thought to himself, "This little Shaomao is cunning and scheming. He seems to know my roots. If I don't take his life tonight, I'm afraid I'll die without a burial place." He was a crafty old man, and the more determined he was to kill Miaoyu, the calmer his heart became. Suddenly he relaxed and said with a smile, "In my judgment, this man must have been ordered by the elder to lead us to the meeting." As soon as Miaoyu rolled her eyes, she pretended to be suddenly enlightened and said, "Master's eyes!"! If not, the disciple can reach it. Let's go with him quickly. Don't go late and make the senior unhappy. "Exactly,Theobromine Powder," said Baiwei. Turned and ran after the man in red and green trousers. Miaoyu waited for Baiwei to walk out of Zhangxu, and then followed him. She thought to herself, Let you go to heaven and earth. If I don't expose your true face, you are not a disciple of Wudang Sect. The two men, one in front and one behind, followed the man carrying the lantern. Unexpectedly, although the man did not turn his head to watch, he was walking more and more slowly, and it was very difficult for him to stop. Baiwei is secretly anxious. "There is no one in the wilderness,Lactoferrin Manufacturer," he thought. "It looks like he's walking like this. When will we get to the edge of the field. As soon as his mind changed, he rushed forward and walked side by side with the man. He reached out and took off his headscarf, revealing his bald head. The man in red and green trousers, carrying a gauze lamp, turned his eyes, glanced at Baiwei's bald head, and then gazed at Baiwei. Suddenly he rolled his eyes and glanced behind him. Baiwei was suddenly enlightened and said to himself, "This man must have been ordered to take me alone. There was a wonderful rain beside him, but he refused to lead the way." Then he said in a low voice, "That man is a confidant of the poor monk. You just lead the way. The poor monk will bear all the responsibilities." The man in red and green trousers, carrying a gauze lamp, shook his head and suddenly turned around and walked back. Baiwei was so angry that his eyes were on fire and his teeth were broken. You should know that he was ordered by Tian Xiuling, the fifth wife of the Nangong family, to do this important thing. It was precisely because he had gained trust and entered the secret meeting, but he was entangled by the wonderful rain and was in a dilemma. Seeing time flies, Quercetin Dihydrate Manufacturer ,Quillaja Saponin, if we don't get rid of the wonderful rain, I'm afraid we'll still be wandering in the wilderness until dawn. Miaoyu followed him, and when he saw Baiwei coming forward and saying something, the man carrying the gauze lamp turned around and came back. He was suspicious in his heart. He hurried to the side of the road and let him go. Baiwei came back and saw Miaoyu's wary and step-by-step air. Knowing that a sudden plot was impossible, he immediately crossed his heart and decided to destroy Miaoyu in the palm of his hand while no one was looking around. Then he grinned grimly and said, "Brother Miaoyu Dao." What do you think should be done if the senior man doesn't want us to go together? Miaoyu was the younger brother of a famous family. As soon as he saw Baiwei like that, he knew that he was concentrating his power on the palm of his hand. He quickly dodged back, shook his arms, shook off his cloak, and pulled out his sword with a sound! Baiwei grinned grimly and said, "Is Brother Dao going to fight with the old monk?" "I dare not," said Miaoyu with a smile. "I just have a few words stuck in my throat. I can't get them off my chest." Baiwei said with a sneer, "Brother Dao is very resourceful. If you have any advice, just speak happily. The old monk will benefit from it." With a swing of his sword, Miaoyu pointed to the man in red and green trousers and said with a loud laugh, "Disciple, this man must be a subordinate of the Nangong Family." Master, don't be fooled. Baiwei grinned grimly and said, "Brother Dao is right. This man is a subordinate of the Nangong Family.." Slowly forced the past.
The wonderful rain drifted back by Zhang Xu. "So," he said with a sneer, "is the master also a subordinate of the Nangong family?" Baiwei nodded his head and said grimly, "That's right." The old monk was a subordinate of the Nangong Family before he entered Shaolin. It's a pity that you understand too late. It's too late to regret. Miaoyu smiled proudly and said, "The master is not good enough. The disciple has already understood this. He just wants the master to admit it himself." Just to prove it. He said easily, but a bean-sized bead of sweat had appeared on his forehead, and the sword in his hand was full of power, the tip of the sword trembled, and the cold light flashed, piercing people's eyes. Baiwei is pressing step by step, and there is a sound at the foot. Seeing the wonderful rain floating back again, suddenly a cold hum, deceives the body to jump on, a palm split the past! With a loud shout, Miaoyu swung his long sword, and the cold light was so strong that the heavy curtain of the sword was in front of his chest. At the same time, he kicked his feet. Pull back! Just listen to the sound of the attack, Baiwei's overwhelming power. Hit on the curtain of wonderful rain and heavy sword. The shock made Miaoyu retreat six or seven feet away, and the sword was almost out of hand. Miaoyu lifted the True Qi in the dark, and all the vessels of the whole body circulated in a circle, and I found a dull pain between the chest and abdomen. The injury is not light. Baiwei smiled sullenly and said, "The disciple of Wudang is really extraordinary. Try to take the poor monk's palm again." Bao ran a palm, hit in the air. Seeing that Miaoyu was defeated, he decided to take shelter from the fierce front and wait for an opportunity to escape. As soon as he hit him with his hand, he suddenly ran through his feet and jumped back. Baiwei clapped his hands in the air, smiled faintly, and said, "Ren Wuxinkong has a body of martial arts, but it's a pity that he doesn't have such a flexible brain as you." You have a flexible mind, but unfortunately you lack the martial arts of Ren Wuxin. Heh heh! If you're two and one, The poor monk is no match. Miaoyu's forehead was covered with sweat. As he advanced, he retreated step by step. "Do you think you've deceived Ren Xianggong as a spy?" He said with a strong smile. "That's a big joke.." Suddenly,Quercetin Dihydrate Manufacturer, with a loud shout, the long sword flashed and three swords were attacked in a row. These three swords are the essence of Wudang swordsmanship. They are light, agile and mysterious. It's a pity that Miaoyu's skill is too shallow. Baiwei's three moves have already blocked the three swords. pioneer-biotech.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.