고객센터

고객상담

Upgrade to God _ 202002 15155401

페이지 정보

작성자 Larson 작성일23-02-24 16:22 조회369회 댓글0건

본문

Kuo Chong felt very depressed, and before that, he felt that he was already very good, at least not invincible existence, can also be said to be a rare strong man in the world, but now he knows that he is just a fart, a self-righteous fart! "What's the matter with this black spot on my body?" After a long silence, Chen Feng opened his wrist and said to the man. The man looked down at Chen Feng's already black wrist and said, "This is the spirit of death. In the secluded city, only ghosts can survive. Living people can't survive at all. Any mortal who enters here, no matter how he cultivates himself, will be dead. When the spirit of death fills his whole body, this person has turned into a ghost and can't return to the mortal world!" "How to get rid of anger!" Chen Feng frowned and asked again in a deep voice. If you want to drive away the dead gas, you can only find the soul banner, because only the soul banner is the nemesis of all the dead gas! The man thought about it and his face became a little unnatural. Where is Huihun Banner now? Are you staying in the secluded city? Hearing that things had turned around, Chen Feng's face slowed down, and Kuo Chong beside him breathed a sigh of relief. The banner of returning souls was indeed left in the city of seclusion. After the mortal old man killed the gods, he put the banner of returning souls on the holy mountain. # # # The spirit of death also cut off the connection between the city of seclusion and the three realms. "Well, take me to the Holy Mountain!" Chen Feng did not talk nonsense and opened his mouth directly, but when he heard Chen Feng's words, the man's face changed dramatically and he shook his head repeatedly. No, it's impossible, you can't go to the Holy Mountain, not to mention that there are countless powerful spirits stationed in front of the Holy Mountain, even the surrounding towns will tear you to pieces! The man looked at Chen Feng in horror, nervously hurriedly opened his mouth, but Chen Feng did not care at all, since the lamp emperor came,Berberine Hydrochloride Factory, why can't he come, and the most powerful God here has been killed by the lamp emperor, he is afraid of a bird. Are you afraid of death? Chen Feng smiled faintly, squinted at the man, and there was some threat in his voice. The man swallowed saliva with difficulty, nodded, shook his head again, his expression was very helpless, Chen Feng suddenly found a little evil feeling of forcing good people into prostitution. Nope Not afraid of death, but you really can't go to the holy mountain, although which powerful God has been killed by the old man,Kava Root Extract, but the remaining powerful spirits in the world are no longer a few, even a few powerful spirits, I'm afraid their cultivation is not weak on which God, and.. And you.. Hear finally, Chen Feng face has some bad, because he heard the taste of discrimination in the man's mouth, how? What about me? Am I that bad? Can't I compare myself to the lamp-burning emperor? Chen Feng is very angry, of course, the consequences are also very serious. In the dark mountains, Chen Feng took the lead, followed by a middle-aged man with a depressed face, and the depressed Kuo Chong, Kuo Emperor. The three of them were quite fast, all the way from west to south, heading for the legendary holy mountain. Along the way, Chen Feng became a Buddha. In just a few months, the spirits who died in Chen Feng's hands could be counted in millions, and the three of them were infinitely close to the legendary holy mountain. Just let Chen Feng has been strange, whenever he killed a batch of resentful spirits, Thyroid Powder Factory ,Sex Enhancement Powder, these resentful spirits roar, will condense out of different sizes of silver, these silver has no fixed specifications, no fixed shape, looks and ordinary silver undoubtedly, he asked the middle-aged man, the man also said that he was not very clear, had not heard of similar things before. Helplessly, Chen Feng also had to understand this thing as a stone in the body of the spirit of resentment, although this idea is somewhat disgusting, but Chen Feng can only entertain himself when bored, evil thoughts, to pass the boring and long time. Volume I 214. Youcheng Tiewei Mansion 214. Youcheng Tiewei Mansion In the middle of the quiet mountains, there are no insects, no birds, only dark trees and black flowers swaying in the wind, the whole world seems to have no color to speak of, only endless darkness. In a few months, Chen Feng went all the way south, crossing one mountain after another, crossing one river after another, and heading for the legendary holy mountain. There were countless ghosts in his hands.
In the mountains, three figures break the quiet of the forest, stepping on the tender black grass, with a rustling sound, walking quickly. Childe, take a break, I'm a little tired! The voice came from behind, Kuo Chong's face was pale, his forehead was covered with a rare layer of cloth, and he reached out to wipe it and said weakly. Stopping, Chen Feng looked back and saw Kuo Chong like this, with a sad face and a nod. Since entering Youcheng, Kuochong's physical strength has become weaker and weaker day by day. Now, every half a day, he has to stop and rest for a while, and his appearance is getting older and older. Dongzi, how far is it to the Holy Mountain? Chen Feng randomly found an old tree, sat down cross-legged, and turned to the middle-aged man beside him. This middle-aged man is none other than the resentful spirit who told Chen Feng about the origin of Youcheng. Back to Childe, we are now half a month away from the holy mountain, but out of this mountain, I am afraid the next road, it is not so easy to walk! The middle-aged man named Dongzi thought about it carefully and opened his mouth. Nodded, did not speak, this period of time, Chen Feng has a deep understanding of Youcheng. This region, although the name with a city word, but the vast degree, not weaker than the major regions, and there are many resentful spirits in the city, these resentful spirits are cruel and bloodthirsty, if not for Chen Fengxiu, I'm afraid three people have already become the dead in their hands. Childe, where did the black spots on your body spread? I do not know how long, rest for a while, a little bit of the spirit of Kuo Chong suddenly asked. Chen Feng was stunned and said, "Now both hands and feet have turned black. What about you?" As he spoke, Chen Feng raised his palm and looked at it, only to see that Chen Feng's original white palm was now dark, as if it had been soaked in ink. I Kuo Chong gave a wry smile, and then said with some melancholy,Fungal Chitosan Manufacturer, "The black spots on my body are all over my body now. I believe that if I go on at this speed, if I can't find the soul banner in another month, I'm afraid.." 。 pioneer-biotech.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.