고객센터

고객상담

The King of Fighters is in the other world

페이지 정보

작성자 Larson 작성일23-02-24 16:24 조회365회 댓글0건

본문

The purpose of letting the legion of "sweeping the horizon" conquer the chaotic zone and establish faith is also to collect more power of faith, so that they can smoothly condense their godhood, even they can not be free from vulgarity, and the young man in front of them actually said that he could use the power of the five elements to independently condense their godhood.. This news is too shocking! Chapter 422 of the main text will not fail! Updated: January 22, 2010 16:27:10 Words in this Chapter: 3272 Chen Feng eased the shock in his heart, looked at each other again, his eyes had changed, and at the same time a terrible idea rose in his heart. As long as a godhead is given to a person at the peak of the Holy Land, he can immediately become a god-level strong man. He can make a godhead. Doesn't that mean he can make a God? The boy in white seemed to see what he was thinking and said, "Do you think my godhood can be used by any garbage man?"? There are no more than three people in the whole world who are worthy of my godhood! "Oh?"? Three? I don't know which three? Chen Feng could not help but raise the heart of curiosity, can let the eyes of this cold and proud young man in white willing to give the godhood, in the end what kind of role. The boy in white said slowly, "The third one is my father. Although this old man has no ability, his practice speed is surprisingly slow. If it weren't for the people who raised me, I wouldn't pay attention to him at all!" His father is naturally the island owner of Yinri Island, the leader of the most bizarre secret forces in the world, who is only a peerless master compared with the Great Elder, and ranks third in his heart! "The second person in my heart is my master, who put forward the method of practicing the five elements, otherwise I would not have reached this level!" Said the boy in white. You still have a master? Chen Feng couldn't help being stupefied. He really couldn't figure out what kind of person could teach such an outstanding student. My master's cultivation is not high, even worse than my useless father, but his knowledge is very profound! The boy in white changed the subject and said,L Methylfolate Factory, "Do you know who the first person is?"? Who would I most like to give my godhood to? Chen Feng shook his head: "I don't know!" "Ha ha." The boy in white looked sarcastic. "You really don't know?"? This man's cultivation is very high! Chen Feng is not in the mood to discuss this issue with him, said lightly: "The highest person on the mainland is nothing more than Jin Xuanhu, the King of Fighters, but neither of them seems to need godhood!"! If you think it's hard to say, don't say it! The young man in white said with a sneer, "Jin Xuanhu has long been called a high-ranking God. Naturally, he has no need for godhood. Although I have never seen him fight, I can infer from the evergreen tree that can be called a perfect match that the strength will definitely not be limited to the Holy Land!"! I should have reached the divine level long ago, so I don't need my godhood at all! "Oh?" Chen Feng frowned steadily, and when the young man in white said this, he really couldn't think of one who met the requirements for a while. Even Jin Xuanhu, Thyroid Powder Factory ,S Adenosyl Methionine, the King of Fighters this kind of person does not look up to the eye, Chen Feng really does not know what kind of fierce character can let the young man in white put in mind. This man crossed two continents. He single-handedly experienced all kinds of difficulties and dangers and fought with all forces. It took him less than six years from the beginning of practice to the level of the Holy Land. The speed of practice, except for myself, has never been so fast! And only he is worthy of the godhood I sent out! "Oh?"? There are such people, next time you must see it! Chen Feng thought for a long time and didn't remember who it was, so he had to come down to the fact that he didn't know this person. See you? The boy in white laughed and pointed his finger at Chen Feng: "It's easy to see him, just look in the mirror!"! You are the one I most want to give away my godhood! "Me?" Chen Feng was stunned. No wonder Chen Feng is strange, he and he have no intersection at all, today is the first time to see, how can the other side have such an idea? "Inexplicable!" Chen Feng shook his head and said, no longer paying attention to each other.
The young man in white originally thought that Chen would feel shocked or honored, but after that, there was no change in the table on the other side's face, and he could not help feeling bored. At the same age as me, you and I are the only two people in the world. If you can't catch up with me quickly, what interest do you have in fighting? The boy in white explained. You sent someone to kill my soldiers, and the purpose of chasing Lingfeng is to fight with me? Chen Feng's words turned cold in vain, and a strong momentum rose from his body. Pretty good The boy in white said, "Those people are just rubbish. They don't deserve to be with us at all. Let Wu Kun kill them. I just want to save you!" Chen Feng pointed to the young man in white: "Well, what a stupid interface, killing people to force me?"? Hum, since you like to kill people, today I will see how strong you will be when you reach the level of God! Boom! A huge wave of air, like substance, rolled back and forth around the peak update speed of Chen's novel. In just one second, the momentum on his body more than doubled, and the wave formed a slightly blood-red ball of light around him. This is Pure energy shield? When did Chen Feng's strength become so strong? The heart of Lingfeng, who had already flown away, missed a beat, and her face showed shock. Energy shield Holy Land strong people can display, but most of them are with the help of the potential of heaven and earth, which contains too many impurities, such as the energy shield formed around Chen Feng's body now, the purity can reach more than 99%, this situation is said to only appear on the body of god-level strong people. Lingfeng's present strength can display about 20% of the purity is very good, so see Chen Feng's present appearance, the heart faintly felt shocked. This place is not very far from the mountain peak,Nonoxynol 9 Factory, so the array covering the sky on the mountain peak can still be used, Chen Feng exerted more power than the Holy Land and did not cause thunderclouds. Yes, your growth rate is beyond my expectation! The boy in white smiled at the corners of his mouth: "But … …" It's still worthless in my eyes! 。 pioneer-biotech.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.