고객센터

고객상담

Affectionate Swordsman Ruthless Sword

페이지 정보

작성자 OnChen 작성일23-02-28 11:42 조회305회 댓글0건

본문

Before he had finished speaking, Long Xiaoyun slapped him in the face and said angrily, "But do you know that he is your father's friend?"? No matter how he teaches you, he should. How can you have revenge on him? How can you be rude to him? Long Xiaoyun was stunned by the beating for a long time. He rolled his eyes and suddenly knelt down to Li Xunhuan. He said, My nephew already knows he's wrong, but he's still young. Uncle Li must not have the same experience as my nephew. Let my nephew go this time. Li Xunhuan was full of bitterness and did not know what to say. Hu Bugui jumped up and shouted, "I can't stand this father and son. I want to vomit." He shouted so loudly that he rushed out. w w w. xiao shuotxt. co m Chapter 53 fraud ~ Novel Txt, Tang Long Xiaoyun forced a smile and said, a person's name may be wrong, but his nickname will never be wrong. Some people are obviously as stupid as cattle, and they can also have a name called smart, but if a person's nickname is crazy, he must be a madman. Li Xunhuan didn't want to talk, but he couldn't help saying, "But if a person is too smart and knows too many things, he may slowly become a madman.". "Oh?" Said Long Xiaoyun? Li Xunhuan said with a wry smile: "Because at that time, he will feel that being a madman will become happier, so some people's greatest pain is that he clearly wants to be a madman, but can not do it.". Long Xiaoyun smiled again and said, Fortunately, I have never been a wise man, and I will never have this kind of trouble. Of course he doesn't have this kind of trouble. He doesn't have any kind of trouble at all. Because he has given all his troubles to others. Li Xunhuan was silent for a long time,fine bubble diffuser, lowered his head and drank a glass of wine slowly. Long Xiaoyun just watched and waited quietly. Because he knew that when Li Xunhuan drank very slowly, he must have something very important to say in his heart. It was a long time before Li Xunhuan raised his head and said, Elder brother. "Yes," said Long Xiaoyun. As expected, Li Xunhuan said, I always have something to say in my heart, but I don't know whether I should say it or not. "Tell me," said Long Xiaoyun. "Anyway,Mechanical fine screen, we have been friends for many years," said Li Xunhuan. "Not friends, but brothers," said Long Xiaoyun. Li Xunhuan said: "I am what kind of person, eldest brother you should have understood.". "Yes," said Long Xiaoyun. Although he said only one word, he spoke very slowly, and there seemed to be some shame in his eyes. After all, he is also a person. No matter what kind of person, there is always some humanity. Li Xunhuan said, "Well, my eldest brother, no matter what he wants me to do, he should explain it to me face to face. As long as I can do it, I will find a way to do it.". Long Xiaoyun slowly raised the glass, Wall Penstocks ,multi disc screw press, as if to cover his face with the glass. Li Xunhuan has done too much for him. After a long time, he sighed and said, "I know what you mean, but time can change a lot of things sometimes.". The look of pain in Li Xunhuan's eyes was even heavier. "I also know that you have some misunderstandings about me," he said sadly. "Misunderstanding?" Said Long Xiaoyun? "It's a misunderstanding," said Li Xunhuan. "It's a complete misunderstanding. But there are some things that you shouldn't have misunderstood me. Long Xiaoyun's eyes suddenly showed a trace of pain. He was silent for a long time before he said, "But there is one thing I have never misunderstood.". Li Xunhuan said, Which thing? He regretted having asked this question. He should have known that the terrible thing was that Long Xiaoyun, a teenager, seemed to have guessed what his father was going to say, bent over and quietly retreated. Long Xiaoyun was silent for a long time and said with a smile, I know you have been suffering all these years. Li Xunhuan said reluctantly: Most people have pain. "But your pain is much deeper and heavier than others," said Long Xiaoyun. Li Xunhuan said, Oh? Long Xiaoyun said, Because you gave your most beloved person to someone else to be your wife. The wine in the cup spilled out because Li Xunhuan's hand was shaking. Long Xiaoyun said: "But your pain is not deep enough, because if a person is willing to sacrifice himself and others, he will feel great, this feeling will alleviate his pain.". This is not only very sharp, but also can not be said to be unreasonable. But this truth is not absolute. Long Xiaoyun's hand is also shaking, said: "What is the real pain, perhaps you do not know.".
"Maybe," said Li Xunhuan. Long Xiaoyun said: "When a man knows that his stubborn wife was given to him by someone else, and his wife has always been in love with that person, this is the greatest pain!"! This is indeed the greatest pain. Not only is it painful, but it's humiliating. This kind of words is a man's death is not willing to say, because this kind of thing to his own harm is too big, too heavy! No one can bear to be so humiliated and hurt himself. But Long Xiaoyun now said this kind of thing, in front of Li Xunhuan. Li Xunhuan's heart is sinking. From Long Xiaoyun's words, he found two things: First, Long Xiaoyun was indeed very painful, and the pain was also very deep, so he would change, become so severe, if it were another man, perhaps it would become like this. Li Xunhuan suddenly felt that he was also a very poor man. Second: Long Xiaoyun has said this in front of him, I'm afraid he will never let him go again! Between life and death, Li Xunhuan was very indifferent. But can he die now? I didn't say much. But every word was spoken slowly, and before every word was spoken, it was considered for a long time and paused for a long time. It's cloudy and the sky is very low. So although it was not yet time to hold the lantern, the sky was already very dark unconsciously. Long Xiaoyun's face was darker than the sky. He raised his glass, put it down, raised it, put it down again. It was not that he could not drink, but that he did not want to drink, because he felt that drinking would make people impulsive, and the coldest people, if impulsive, would become somewhat emotional. After a long time, Long Xiaoyun finally said slowly,Dissolved Gas Flotation, "What I said today should not have been said.". Li Xunhuan smiled faintly and said, "Everyone occasionally says something he shouldn't say, otherwise he is not a person.". khnwatertreatment.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.