고객센터

고객상담

Quickly wear the best goddess, all of them are beautiful.

페이지 정보

작성자 OnChen 작성일23-02-28 11:46 조회310회 댓글0건

본문

"Why are you looking for me?" Said Qi Luo in a faint tone with his eyes slightly heavy. Fu Sang was stunned for a moment and pondered slightly in his heart. After a while. No one is more suitable to be my master than you. Fu Sang strode toward the cold young man. You love the League more than anyone. The girl stared at him tightly and said in an awestruck tone, "I believe you will not abandon your teammates and will return." Qi Luo's heart suddenly trembled. Immediately. He lowered his long eyelashes slightly to hide the light from his eyes. In the dim light, the boy's handsome face was hidden in the darkness, making it impossible to see his expression. I have retired. Fu Sang went over and crouched down and grabbed his hand. When a person has reached the peak, he will not be willing to be ordinary. Fu Sang looked up at the boy. Luo Shen, are you willing to live a mediocre life and watch the once glorious team fall to the bottom of the valley and never get up again? Don't wait for the boy to answer. You won't. Fu Sang's white and delicate face showed a smile, and his eyes twinkled in his beautiful pupils. Because you are the God of Luo. Qi Luo's handsome face was expressionless,heavy duty rack manufacturers, and his thin and beautiful lips were pursed into a straight line. There was a long silence. Which area do you play? This is a promise to teach her to play games. Fu Sang is not too happy. Because he didn't say he wanted to return to the team. # The revolution didn't work. Cutie needs to work harder. # "Section One, Ionia." Qi Luo got up and turned on a computer for her. Fu Sang sat down in the e-sports chair and put on VR glasses. Wait until you start the game. Welcome back, Summoner. This sentence is full of expectation and hope. Heroes are waiting in the canyon. Waiting for their summoner to return. Fu Sang subconsciously wanted to log on to the account of'Weird Power Fairy '. Suddenly remembered-!!! This account has been called'Dad 'by others. Qi Luo sees she does not ascend, ask: "How?" "It's all right,push back racking system, you play first." Fu Sang shyly deleted the account and re-registered. Qi Luo went to play games. Fu Sang took a quick glance at his ID. I registered the account of the little cutie in the national service. After landing. Fu Sang can't wait to launch an invitation to Qi Luo. Message from the system. The player you invited is in the game. “……” I was so nervous that I forgot he wasn't finished. Fu Sang found his game and entered the viewing platform. Players watch the game, and players in the game can also see their ID. 'National Service Cutie 'is watching the battle. Qi Luojun raised his eyebrows slightly, speeding up the killing of the broken tower. Teammates in the game: "…" Is killing God in the middle of the road a stimulant? Just don't cooperate with the team battle, help the teammates to take the head, or go to fight the canyon pioneer. Why suddenly.. We agreed to push the tower together, asrs warehouse ,push back racking system, but you secretly exploded the crystal. Game over. [Fish don't eat fish]: Brother Luo, do you want to have a double row? After sending the message, send the invitation. [The Great Killing God of National Service] has refused your invitation. Fan Yuyu, the assistant player of the RL team, is confused. This is the first time that Qi Luo refused to double row together. What's going on? Fussan is waiting. [The Great Killing God of National Service]: Invite me. RL Team First Generation _ "Quick-wear Live Broadcast: The Villain BOSS Is the Empress!" (End of this chapter) 131. No Chapter 131 live up to your glory 26. Chapter 131 live up to your glory 26. Qiluo is still waiting for the girl's invitation. Fan Yuyu sent a message again. [Fish don't eat fish]: Brother Luo? [The Great Killing God of National Service]: Yes. It is in line with Qiluo's cool image. Fan Yuyu hurriedly sent a message to ask. [Fish don't eat fish]: Why did I refuse to invite you to double row? Fan Yuyu sent a message. Thought to himself. Could it be that Luo's hand slipped?? [The Great Killing God of National Service]: Someone. ……” Fan Yuyu took off his VR glasses and glanced around the team room. Which one of you invited brother Luo to double row? Damn, it was preempted. He's counting on Luoge to take him to the top. The time when professional players do not play matches also needs to be broadcast live. On weekdays, if you want to score the number given by the team, you are basically the king, and at least the rank must be above the diamond. But If you play in the ranking by yourself, it will not be as smooth as playing with your teammates. There are always pitfalls and'actors'. So, it's hard to get points. Qi Luo is a famous'points slave ', as long as he is in a double row, he is sure to be able to rub on the points.
RL team players, all like to find Qi Luo double row. Fan Yuyu asked in the team. Liu yuan and Jiang Dongyi are a little confused. Nothing "Brother Luo is on the line?" The eyes of the two teenagers are very bright. Quietly sent a game invitation to Qi Luo. Qi Luo looked at the game invitation sent by [Love Napoleon] and [Wind-like Man]. Clicked Reject again. Suddenly- Liu yuan and Jiang Dongyi are lying in their hearts. The next moment. Qi Luo's account became a game line up. The three cubs asked at the same time. Who's in the double row with brother Luo? A few minutes ago. Qi Luo was about to refuse the invitation of RL players and felt his sleeve was pulled. He took off his VR glasses and saw the girl sitting in the e-sports chair beside him, holding the VR glasses in her hand and looking at him shyly. The original owner seldom played games before, and mostly watched big games. Recently, the league has been upgraded and revised again. So the silly girl. I can't find a place to invite friends to double row. I Will not be invited. Qi Luomo's eyes flashed slightly, stretching out her bony fingers and holding her hand holding the mouse. Fu Sang's little heart suddenly quickened its pace, and his white and beautiful cheeks flashed a blush. The teenager's hands were white and clean, and when she put them up,radio shuttle racking, the warm body temperature wrapped around her hands. Click here. Qiluo's clear voice was particularly pleasant, and the ears of the listeners were soft. Fu Sang did not notice where he had clicked, only to see both of them enter the game formation. kingmoreracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.