고객센터

고객상담

Xinrui-Bright Moonlight of the Villain SC

페이지 정보

작성자 OnChen 작성일23-02-28 11:52 조회302회 댓글0건

본문

However, at the moment, a swoop came over and covered her face with something. Careful Mingyuexiang quickly covered her face with a veil and curled up until she heard a woman's desperate voice poking her head out of her arms. Nine girls, you are lucky, you hurt my girl, I will not let you go even if I am a ghost in my life! With that, the woman hit her head on the pillar next to her, and blood slipped down her forehead, wetting her coarse cloth coat and the clean ground. Don't look! The embrace closed gently again. Bright Moon Fragrance just lightly swept the blood on the ground, without a trace of panic. In a previous life, so many members of her family died in Caishikou, and then one of the girls in the workshop died today, and two died tomorrow. Gradually, she felt that she had become numb. The bloody corpse was just a scene in front of her, and it was not worth her taking it to heart. Are you all right? Mingyuexiang was pulled aside, and then she saw clearly who the teenager was in front of her? "Mr. Zhao?" Mingyuexiang looked at the discomfited teenager in front of her and said in surprise that this seemed to be the inner courtyard. Zhao Mo some embarrassed should be a, secretly hide the back of the hand behind him, although the powder is not a powerful thing, but in the end will burn some skin, he is a man with rough skin and thick flesh does not matter, but if Mingyuexiang was made a face,medium duty racking, then the future can be over. Show me the back of your hand! Mingyuexiang tugged at his sleeve. It's okay, I'm okay. Zhao Mo stepped back two steps. Bright Moon Fragrance turns a head to already frightened foolish warm language: "You go looking for a person to come over to handle, call a person to send basin water to come over next." The warm language answered twice before he came to his senses and ran away with a pale face. Mingyuexiang see warm language left, directly reached out to pull Zhao Mo's hand, only to see his hand attached to this layer of yellow powder, his hand has slowly become red and swollen, if not treated after uncertain will not break the skin ulceration. Mingyuexiang glared at him and wiped him carefully with a veil,metal racking systems, but hesitated in her heart. She had seen this kind of powder in her previous life, but the world was different from this one. She did not know whether this kind of powder could only be produced in the north as in her previous life. If so, how did Mingfangsi get this kind of medicine powder? "That.." I mean, I didn't say anything about the five girls, girl. "I know." Mingyuexiang interrupted him. Zhao Mo froze, he played a belly draft, how did not say out? "Wash up later and find a doctor to have a look at it quickly. It's better not to worry about it.". And save my dad from asking. This is the matter of the Ming family, Ming Yuexiang does not want such a good impression of the young people involved. Zhao Mo looked at the side face of Mingyuexiang, his heart jumped, and he couldn't help saying, "Girl.." Would you like to go back to Zhao with me? The author has something to say: Some cold cough, not very comfortable, but will not break more, we can rest assured that the four hearts will go to class, tomorrow will continue to work hard, metal racking systems ,shuttle rack system, today put some small theater. Sleeve Double: Director, the man pouted his chopsticks in the background, saying that he had not appeared for a long time. Si Xin: Let him wait. A few days later. Sleeve double: Director, the female matched with so many hot male protagonists have no chance, Qin Jiao pouts the wooden board in the backstage [so terrible!! I'm going home. Four hearts pick nose: Let him wait, there is always a part of the play. Another day has passed. Sleeve double embrace four heart legs cried: "Director help ah, Qin Jiao know that after the male partner, in the backstage chest broken boulder, the extras have run away!"! Four hearts (# ° °): There is a chance! Give it to him tomorrow! Give as a gift For Mingyuexiang, who did not even understand Xuandi, Zhao Di seemed to be far away from the same world as if he did not exist. She had never considered Zhao Mo, not to say that her father would never give up her good chess piece, but she herself was full of doubts about the future of Zhao. Zhao Mo no matter how to say is also the children of the Zhao family, is likely to be related to the royal family, she married Zhao Mo to die is a concubine, not to mention she must follow Zhao Mo away from home. No matter how bad the Ming family is, it's at least a dependence. Girl, the Rouge has arrived. Warm language after that day the moon was attacked, every day for fear of someone to harm her girl.
Mingyuexiang soon stopped thinking about Zhao Mo, men are like this, not to mention Zhao Mo is a very motivated man. They will not put down their dignity for a woman, no matter how infatuated they seem, but when they encounter difficulties, they will soon retreat. Mingyuexiang saw too much in her previous life. Once upon a time, many people sweetly said to her that they wanted to redeem her while she was a clean person. But later, these people would say that she was an official prostitute from the teaching workshop, and they didn't even mean to fight for her. Mingyuexiang thought that she was not premature senility and memory loss. The woman in her previous life was also from the teaching workshop. Why could the man overcome all difficulties for her, take her out, and even clear up all difficulties for her, including her own evil woman. The Rouge shop here is not as complete as Mingyuexiang imagined, but she doesn't care, as long as some basic raw materials can be bought, she can make what she wants. Women are the ones who please themselves, and the fragrance of the bright moon is not for men, but also for themselves. Mingyuexiang was choosing something when suddenly she heard a voice outside shouting to kill her. The thing in her hand fell off on the spot. She said with a sad face and trembling, "Girl, who hired someone to kill us again?" Mingyuexiang looked at the warm language, it seems that the girl was still frightened by the last thing, even the usual steady have lost. It's not for us. As soon as Mingyuexiang had finished, she heard someone outside shouting, "Qin Jiao, take your life!" As soon as Mingyuexiang's heart moved, she got up and stood in the doorway, facing an antique shop in the Rouge shop. At this time, the owner inside was trembling in the corner with his head in his arms. A group of men in black surrounded a man with weapons. From time to time, someone was thrown aside without knowing whether he was alive or dead. Hurry up,High Density Storage Drive In Rack, go and call the police officer! This is killing people! The crowd did not know who shouted a voice, many people rushed out, and some of the nearby shops closed the door. kingmoreracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.