고객센터

고객상담

Qin Di

페이지 정보

작성자 Garvey 작성일23-02-28 11:56 조회309회 댓글0건

본문

Take the magic robe out of the box, and a soft breath comes out of it, without any brilliance, without any lines or inlays of magic gems, just like the simplest magic robe. But Ye Yinzhu is careful to show that this magic robe is actually no trace of stitching, natural. And the size seems to match his figure very well. Try it on and you'll feel differently. Nina said with a smile. When Ye Yinzhu put this unremarkable magic robe on his upper body, the whole person could not help but be stunned, because he was surprised to see that the lining of this magic robe was actually silver, extremely dazzling silver, which was quite different from the pure white appearance. He was too familiar with the breath on that layer of silver powder. It was the breath of magic silver! He could understand the combination of magic silver and metal, but he didn't expect it to merge with cloth like this. Magic robe put on, white more foil his elegance, subconsciously, Ye Yinzhu closed his eyes. After the battle in the Far North Wilderness, his mental strength was extremely weak at this time, but even so, he deeply felt the strength of the magic robe. Layers of the purest magic elements were input into the body from the magic robe,Magnesium Sulphate producer, and Ye Yinzhu seemed to see the scene of the magic elements solidifying when the silver dragon was pressing, but this time it was not solidifying in space, but around his body, to be exact, within one centimeter of the magic robe. It's something special that you can only feel when you wear a magic robe. A one-centimeter thick element of congealed magic is indistinguishable from the outside. These solidified magic elements formed a protective layer of one centimeter around his body by themselves. Is this a defensive boundary? This was the first thought in Ye Yinzhu's mind, but soon he realized that the magic robe was not just a defensive boundary. Because, from the magic robe,Magnesium Nitrate Fertilizer, there is already a soft element of magic into his body. It is not a magic element belonging to any department, but the purest magic element that has lost its attributes after being filtered by the outer shield. It's like an elementless magic bullet like the Golden Forbidden Worm. This purest magic element is not very powerful in attack power. If it loses its attributes, it will naturally lose the part of attack power that has magic attributes. However, such magical elements have one of the greatest benefits, absorption. It is the easiest to be absorbed without any side effects. Just like at the beginning, Ye Yinzhu used the power of flash and thunder to urge the super artifact Dead Wood Dragon Yin Qin, because the non-elemental energy of flash and thunder is too easy to use. However, the non-element of flash and thunder is a kind of non-element that combines the attributes of various magic elements to form neutralization, and its own aggressiveness is still very strong. At this time, the magic robe was filtered into the body of Ye Yinzhu, but it was the non-element of the filtered attribute. Naturally, the attack power can not be compared with the energy of the Golden Armor Forbidden Bug, Magnesium Oxide MgO ,magnesium sulfate monohydrate, but the purity is still better, and more stable. There are not many non-elements introduced into the body through the magic robe, but the good thing is that they are endless. For Ye Yinzhu's current physical condition, it is like sending charcoal in the snow to stimulate his spiritual brand. Nina's voice sounded in Ye Yinzhu's ear, "Its name is Shenyuan, which was the last memorial given to me by my teacher at the beginning. Let me give it to my beloved as a token of love.". But you also know, now my heart is already dead, your grandfather Qin will only avoid me, and in addition to him, I have never liked another man in my life. I am almost seventy years old this year. I'm afraid I can't give him to my sweetheart in my life. And you are his disciple, also be regarded as his half grandson, give you, also be equivalent to then gave him. It's like guarding a three-piece suit. However, this divine source is far from being comparable to the three-piece suit. My teacher once said that Shenyuan can help any sorcerer reach the peak of the rainbow level before he is one hundred years old. Unfortunately, it's not for me. Nina's tone was somewhat indifferent, and her empty eyes sparkled with a few rays of crystal. At this moment, in her mind, there was only the tall man who held the guqin in his arms when he was young.
Of course, she knows why he and she can't get together, but in this world, some things can't be changed, everyone has their own insistence in their hearts. Grandma, I must let Grandpa Qin come to see you. You are so good, why do you. Ye Yinxiu's mood is a little excited. This magic robe is at least an artifact, and it is an artifact that is absolutely precious to the magician. In the process of wearing it, Ye Yinzhu thought that the inside of the robe was branded with magic silver, but when he really put the divine source on his body, the magic silver powder was only a foundation for the magic robe, and even he could not tell what else it contained. But what is certain is that this magic robe is the magic of heaven and earth. It may not be able to protect the sorcerer, nor can it play a role in the use of magic by the sorcerer. However, as long as the magician wears it while meditating, the speed of practice will be much faster than that of ordinary magicians. With such a pure non-element, no matter which system, it has a multiplier effect. Magicians absorb their own magic elements in the process of practice, but because the magic elements in the air are mixed, most of their efforts are spent on eliminating other magic elements when meditating. Even spiritual magicians who exercise spiritual power are no exception, and the magic elements in the air have the greatest impact on spiritual magicians. It is necessary to block these mixed magic elements outside the body and prevent them from affecting the pure spiritual breath in the body in order to exercise the most special magic attribute of spiritual power through meditation. Episode 1 Qin Magician Chapter 114 Magic Robe God Source (Part 2) With this divine source, Ye Yinzhu will not need to consider the influence of external magic elements in his future practice, but also can improve his own strength faster by absorbing the breath. Nina shook her hand gently. "Don't ask. It's all between me and him.". No matter what happens between us,Magnesium Sulphate producer, you are our grandson. You don't have to let him see me. If he really wants to come to me, he will come. Otherwise, what's the point of being reluctant? 。 stargrace-magnesite.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.