고객센터

고객상담

Reborn Eighty-Nine Sweet Honey - Crimson My Glory Year

페이지 정보

작성자 Garvey 작성일23-02-28 12:05 조회300회 댓글0건

본문

But Lin Miao has disappeared. Later, Meng Yao, who followed, stared at the scene, burning in her heart. She clenched her hands and calmed herself with pain. Gu Ze, have you seen Miaomiao? After taking a deep breath, Meng Yao showed a smile that she had practiced countless times in front of the mirror. Gu Ze hushed carelessly and continued to look behind him. Meng Yao's cheeks stiffened and she took two steps forward. Did Miaomiao say what to eat at noon? "I'll buy it." "No," heard about Lin Miao, Gu Ze-qian finally turned his head. He slightly hooked the corners of his mouth, decent and gentle, "Miaomiao doesn't know how long it will take, you go to eat first." That leaves her out of the picture. Gu Ze seems to be considerate, but in fact the attitude of exclusion makes Meng Yao's heart fall into the abyss. Meng Yao felt cold all over and smiled cleverly. All right, I'll go first. "Meng Yao turned around in a hurry, tears filled her eyes.". But she did not dare to wipe, she was afraid that Gu Ze found the clue. At the end of the corridor, Lin Miao, who had solved a major life event, came out with a happy face. Miaomiao,304 stainless steel wire, let's go. "Gu Ze went over." Why are you still here? Lin Miao stared at him. I am waiting for you, "Gu Ze smiled tolerantly." Didn't I say no? Who asked you to wait? See Gu Ze again, she did not have the slightest love, but still a little want to vomit. After a whole morning's class, her stomach was already flat. It was when he was looking for food, but he was disturbed by this emotion, which made Lin Miao feel very bad. I haven't seen you for so long,mirror stainless steel sheet, and you're telling me this? Gu Ze's face was injured. Lin Miao looked up and down at him in surprise. "What am I going to tell you?" "What do I have to do with you?" Meng Yao didn't go far. When she heard this, she turned to the corner of the stairs and hurried to the wall, listening with her ears up. Good, we have nothing to do, "good a long time, Gu Ze lost to the voice of frustration sounded.". Meng Yao pursed her mouth, but still could not help smiling silently and happily. Lin Miao is really a fool. Gu Zeren is handsome and good at learning, and his family is one of the best in school. Such a person, she dreamed of, that fool even pushed out. Gu Ze rushed to the stairway. Meng Yao hurriedly ran upstairs, lying on the edge of the stairs, looking down from the gap. Gu Ze ran all the way down the steps. Meng Yao wiped away the tears hanging on her cheeks and ran to the corridor, looking at the window. In the open playground, 304 Stainless Steel Sheet ,304 Stainless Steel Flat Steel, the students were scattered. But she recognized Gu Ze at first sight. It is said that the best way to fall in love is to fall in love again. Holding the handrail, she hurried down. Gu Ze is now the most vulnerable time, she does not want to be the first to go by others. Lin Miao went all the way back to the classroom. Open the notes, copy the rest of the notes, and then stretch. At the moment, the classroom is almost empty. Wang Hui, why don't you go to dinner? Lin Miao turned his head and asked. I brought lunch. "Wang Hui took out his lunch box from his desk.". Inside were several steamed stuffed buns and two Salted Duck Egg. The food is good. "Smelling the smell of meat, Lin Miao laughed and joked. He closed his notes and planned to go outside to offer sacrifices to his five viscera temple." Pork and celery. Would you like to try it? Wang Hui mustered up his courage and asked. Still do not want, "Lin Miao looked, inside two steamed stuffed buns.". If she eats, Wang Hui will not be full. Taste it. My mother's craftsmanship is very good. "Wang Hui pushed the lunch box forward." "Lin Miao took a steamed stuffed bun and took a bite.". Wang Hui's mother has enough material, and her mouth is full of oil. Isn't it delicious? "Wang Hui picked up another one and took a big bite.". Lin Miao bent his eyes and nodded with a smile. At the door, Meng Yao held milk in one hand and twisted her clothes with a shy face. Thanks for the ride. I didn't have to. Gu Ze nodded carelessly and looked into the half-open classroom door. Wang Hui is holding half a steamed stuffed bun, laughing like a fool, Lin Miao in the front seat also took half a steamed stuffed bun, seems to be laughing. Gu Ze's face suddenly looked ugly. So, she dumped him for something like this? Gu Ze is unbelievable. At the same time, there is a strong sense of humiliation and anger. Meng Yao waited for a long time, but failed to answer. She looked up, but saw Gu Ze over himself, staring at the classroom, eyes do not blink. She turned her head, just in time for Lin Miao's bright side face. Lin Miao, "Gu Ze pushed the door open and shouted.". Gu Ze's voice is not small, but also leaning forward, the voice is almost shouted out from Meng Yao's ear. Meng Yao's face was pale, but she didn't even dare to move.
Lin Miao turned around and his eyes were light. What's the matter? Gu Ze instantly remembered just now. Lin Miao's cold words are still ringing in his ears. Gu Ze's Adam's apple slid quickly, but he could not say any blame. Because they really don't have any relationship. But he thought that the two people had a tacit understanding, only to surpass those students who were fighting with them, to cross the single-plank bridge with thousands of troops, and the two people would naturally come together. Gu Ze's mouth opened and closed, and the words hidden in his mind in the past were so scarce and powerless that he could not express his feelings and full of affection at this moment. Lin Miao has turned back insipidly. Only, this time, there was no smile on her face. Looking at the ponytail shaking slightly on her shoulder and jumping with it, Gu Ze couldn't help staggering. Gu Ze, "Meng Yao called in a low voice and hurried to help him.". Gu Ze waved her hand and leaned back against the wall on one side of the corridor, but his eyes could not help glancing at the classroom again and again. Lin Miao settled the steamed stuffed bun a few times, thanked Wang Hui, and went out of the classroom. She was afraid that if she stayed one more second, she could not help spitting out the steamed buns that had just fallen into her stomach. Gu Ze looked at the receding figure in an instant, and his crisp shoulders trembled slightly. Gu Ze, "Meng Yao peeked, Xiaoyi came forward,stainless steel welded pipe," are you all right? " "Why?"? Why on earth is that? Chapter 15 people's hearts are changeable. Gu Ze murmured and looked blankly at his toes. In the morning, Lin Miao was fine. Why? By noon, it's like a different person. So cold and cruel to him. sxthsteel.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.