고객센터

고객상담

Male partner: He is cold and heartless [wear quickly]

페이지 정보

작성자 Garvey 작성일23-02-28 12:07 조회296회 댓글0건

본문

Carrying lunch back to the rental place, faintly heard roommates on the phone, Tong Xiaoen subconsciously put down his footsteps. When he reached the door, he coughed slightly to show that he was back. The roommate smiled and waved at her and said softly, "It doesn't matter." Tong Xiaoen nodded and put the lunch he bought back on the table. It's nothing. It's just that my roommate came back. Hey, I know. I'll call you next time. The roommate took one look at Tong Xiaoen and said mysteriously, "Do you know who just called me?" Tong Xiaoen shook his head, not too much expression on his face, obviously not much interest in this matter, "I do not know, hurry to eat, wait for a cold." The roommate gave her a white look and pouted reluctantly. "Just guess. Can I give you a hint?" "Well, you say it." He opened the coke on the table and Tong Xiaoen blinked his eyes. Hey, he just gave me 300 yuan, saying that he wanted to buy clothes for me, with his first month's salary. My roommate looks a little proud. When she smiles, there are shallow pear vortexes on both sides of her cheeks. She is a lively and cheerful girl. Tong Xiaoen thought a little, a little uncertain, "did you have a boyfriend?" "What!"! Am I that kind of person? "I looked at her bitterly,Stainless Steel Decorative Sheet, and my roommate groaned." Didn't I tell you before? My brother started his internship, so it's my brother who will give me money to buy clothes! Really, hum! Tong Xiaoen looked at his roommate, the expression on his face was somewhat stiff, and the bottom of his heart slowly gave birth to a feeling of envy. Pulling out a smile, Tong Xiaoen asked cautiously, "Do you have a good relationship with your brother?" "Also not too good, Often fight to come." Hei Hei a smile,brushed stainless steel sheet, Roommate this just sat down to open the lunch box packaging. "I and my brother is from small to big, I am two years older than him, When I was a child can bully, Grow up is not good, Although we two fight every day when we were young, But he is still very protective of me. This internship may be a little exciting, so.. "Hey, hey." Even if she didn't say the following words, the envy on Tong Xiaoen's face could not be concealed. You have a very good brother. After a long time, Tong Xiaoen spit out a sentence. She was really envious, envious. It has been three years since he left home. Apart from sending 1000 yuan to his family every month, Tong Xiaoen has never contacted his family again. Her phone number had not been changed, but the three so-called relatives at home had not called once. Three years have passed since the nine-to-five days. Tong Xiaoen has changed two jobs. As the saying goes, 304 Stainless Steel Pipe ,Mirror Stainless Steel Sheet, there are gains and losses. Now she also feels that her future is promising, at least she can see the direction of the future. Hey, do you want to send money back this time? Eating in his mouth, his roommate's words were still a little vague, but Tong Xiaoen could still hear clearly. "Well," he nodded, and Tong Xiaoen lowered his eyes. "Even if I am in a state of breaking off relations with my family, I can't deny that they gave birth to me, raised me, and let me go to college. I have paid back three years, and I plan to stick to it for another two years. I will save money by myself." Knowing what kind of situation her family was in, her roommate knocked her head with some disgust. Sometimes I suspect that you are an elm head, and you can't wake up. You have already sent money back for three years, and you haven't seen them call you on holidays. How can you insist on it for another two years? Are you out of your mind? Holding the spoon, Tong Xiaoen was silent for a moment, "I just." I don't want to leave regrets in the future. Even if I completely break away from that family in the future, I will have confidence. Born in such a family, there is no way to choose, as Mr. Ning told her, has been kneeling for so many years, when you want to stand up is a very difficult thing. To be able to leave home to this step, Tong Xiaoen himself felt a little surprised. But when he left that home and looked at the sky outside, Tong Xiaoen had a feeling of relief.
The cage-like home put tremendous pressure on her, and the sense of bondage made her not return home for three years. I really don't know what you think. Our salary is more than 4000 yuan. We have to deduct the food and use, and give 1000 yuan to our family every month. How much money can you save? Roommate is really a face of doubt, as a girl, buy buy sometimes is really a very happy thing, but see Tong Xiaoen poor like this, roommates feel distressed. More or less, and I still owe someone ten thousand yuan, which has been delayed for a long time, and I'm going to pay him back sometime. Tong Xiaoen's voice is very calm. It is a kind of calm that has been worn down by life. Deep in her heart, she no longer has that unrealistic fantasy. Like countless migrant workers, Tong Xiaoen drifts with the tide in this society. Sometimes she even feels that she is living one day at a time. Um. Whatever. I just think you're a little strange, but you're not a bad person. Roommates did not have much interest in others, so they did not ask Tong Xiaoen in detail how the ten thousand yuan was owed to others. But she had never seen such a lonely and independent girl. She has been a colleague for a year and a roommate for a year. Knowing that Tong Xiaoen has not returned home for three years, she thought the girl was a little rebellious. But after getting along for a long time, I found that she was just a little cold. Later, with the passage of time, roommates also probably know what kind of situation Tong Xiaoen's family is. It's a little sad, but she can't change anything. Has been used to this kind of day, after eating, to clean up the lunch box, Tong Xiaoen to the corridor outside to take out the mobile phone. The mobile phone address book has been lying Fu Tianyu's mobile phone number,Stainless Steel Industrial Sheet, which has been in the address book for three years, but Tong Xiaoan has not called him once. Not knowing whether the other party had changed his mobile phone number, Tong Xiaoen took a deep breath before dialing the number. sxthsteel.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.