고객센터

고객상담

Limit exchange space _ 20200215155746.

페이지 정보

작성자 Garvey 작성일23-02-28 12:11 조회296회 댓글0건

본문

Nodded, blood kill ignore below a face of shock to the crowd, continue to shout: "Now please Longhua Empire friendly allies, the queen of the butterfly." As the voice of the blood kill behind, the people below suddenly gasped, they never thought that the Longhua Empire had just been established to make such an earth-shaking move, even with the orcs became allies. In the crowd some people just want to scold, suddenly feel an overwhelming pressure on their own body, so that all of a sudden lying on the ground, a cold sweat. "This is not to invite us to attend the founding ceremony, ah, clearly to establish prestige," some sensible people secretly thought, of course, they only dare to think in their hearts, did not see the fate of those fools, they do not want to be reduced to the fate of lying on the ground, this comparison, or kneeling on one knee is much better. At this time, the butterfly, which had already broken through to the level of a star, also slowly stepped into the sky and stood on the right side of Zhou Yixian. Looking at the humans below, the butterfly was in a very complicated mood. Thinking about what Yi Chi had said to herself before she came,304 Stainless Steel Wire, she immediately took a deep breath and said: "Humans, our Orc Empire has decided to officially become a friendly ally of the Longhua Empire. I hope you can abandon your previous enmity and start over." Of course, this is just a statement, as for the following people will not take it seriously, it does not matter Yi Chi their affairs. At this time, after seeing the butterfly finish, the blood killing immediately shouted again: "Now let's welcome Marshal Naruhito, the first military marshal of the Longhua Empire." At this time, Naruhito,Stainless Steel Square Pipe, who also broke through to a star, walked into the sky with a smile on his face. After standing in the position of Chi Liang, he immediately looked at the crowd below with a smile and said: "Welcome to attend the founding ceremony of the Longhua Empire. I hope I will not send troops to your country in the future." Hearing this, some people below immediately wanted to stand up and curse a few words, but they obviously underestimated the insidiousness of the Longhua Empire, just as they were about to speak, a strong pressure crushed them to the ground, even a word was said. Smiling at the crowd below, Bloody Kill immediately shouted again: "Next, please welcome the Grand Marshal of the Orc Empire of the Longhua Empire, the Green Stripe Marshal (the official name of the Green Silly)." "Ha ha ha, hello, everyone." The big green fool stepped into the sky with a big smile on his face. He immediately stood beside the butterfly and looked at the people below and said, "Welcome to the Orc Empire." Hearing this, the people below were suddenly ashamed, and they would not go to the Orc Empire to play unless they were full. Smiling at the eyes of the big green fool, Stainless Steel Welded Pipe ,Stainless Steel Industrial Pipe, blood killing immediately continued to say: "Next, please welcome Prince Shenwei of the Longhua Empire, His Highness Hai Ming." As the blood to kill the voice behind, Hai Ming then a face of indifference into the sky, the same after standing in the green big silly side, he immediately looked at the crowd below and said: "I hope you don't make trouble, or I will kill Hai Ming." “……” At this time the people below even have the heart to die, this is not what the founding ceremony ah, they really doubt whether they will really kill them in the end.
Just when everyone was at sixes and sevens, Bloody Kill took a deep breath and shouted, "Now let's welcome the first Elf Ambassador of the Longhua Empire, Ambassador Ruoyu." At this time, Ruoyu also slowly floated into the sky, stood beside Haiming, looked at the people below with goodwill and said: "You can rest assured that our Longhua Empire is a kind country, and you can all go back safely." Also do not know why, after listening to the assurance of Ruoyu, they are more worried, some people are already praying in their hearts, have prayed for their hearts to believe in God to save themselves, let themselves out of the sea of suffering. Just then, Blood Kill burst out laughing and said proudly, "Now let's welcome the most handsome and charming prince of the Longhua Empire, Blood Kill." As he spoke, Bloody Kill straightened his chest and raised his head high and said, "That's me." “……” The crowd below also raised their heads to look at the blood killing. The blood killing clearly saw a trace of contempt in their eyes. They immediately snorted angrily and said coldly, "Be careful. Don't stand up on the road again." Secretly wiped the cold sweat, the people below secretly thought: "They really do not let us go ah." Just then, after adjusting his mood, Chi Liang let out a loud howl of wolves and immediately shouted: "Now please welcome the founder of the Longhua Empire, His Majesty Yi Chi." As the voice of the bloody killing fell behind, Yi Chi immediately appeared in the sky in the luxurious Jiulong aloes chariot. Yi Chi, dressed in a purple and black dragon robe, looked so outstanding that the people watching him below suddenly felt ashamed of themselves. With a faint nod, Yi Chi looked down at the crowd and said, "Today is a big day for the founding of my Longhua Empire. At the same time, it is also a very important day in my Yi Chi's life. After today, there will be a sixth empire on the mainland, but" At this point, Yi Chi immediately paused, released a touch of the spirit of the emperor, and continued: "But this continent has always maintained a certain balance, I Yi Chi do not want to break this balance, so, this Luotian continent will never appear the sixth empire, can only accommodate five at most." After listening to the words of Yi Chi, the people below have speculated, what is the meaning of the words of His Majesty Yi Chi, don't they intend to become an empire? But some of the more far-sighted people are to hear the true meaning of Yi Chi, immediately secretly in the heart of Yi Chi painted a skull, this, can not be offended. Yi Chi did not say what he thought directly,Stainless Steel Decorative Pipe, but waited until everyone thought for a while before continuing to say: "After today, there may be some changes on the mainland of Luotian, but these changes can exist and must exist.". sxthsteel.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.