고객센터

고객상담

The first concubine

페이지 정보

작성자 Garvey 작성일23-02-28 12:14 조회304회 댓글0건

본문

Li Yue ignored the eyes of the crowd, calmly walked down the stairs, slowly walked to the hall on the first floor and stood still, ice eyes in Qi, Liu Yingying body cold sweep. When she saw Li Yue coming down, she quickly smiled at her and said, "Miss Li, spare my life. The little one has eyes but doesn't know Mount Tai. I beg you to open one side in vain." Liu Yingying on the side of the early knock that face is useless, still use the corner of the eye to stare at Qi Jiao, how to now, Qi Jiao still beg others. Since they are all like this, now there is a father to come forward, let father to solve it, she does not believe that the king of Qinyang does not sell father's face, really want to exterminate them. Li Yue bowed her head slightly toward Qin Jingyu and said, "See the King of Qinyang." "Miss Li, Liu Qianjin bullied you yesterday. The solitary king is at your disposal. How you want to punish the solitary king is up to you." Qin Jingyu is sitting on the chair, with a head of black hair pouring down, and a pair of narrow eyes shining like peach blossoms, so beautiful that they are coquettish and brilliant, without touching the dust. Unexpectedly called her to dispose of, Li Yue heart slightly hot, anyway, she is now the identity of a glass, a person who does not exist in the world, in that case, that can not blame her impolite. Let me think, contempt and abuse Qinyang Wang, is to kill nine clans or Ling Chi? Li Yue slightly put his hand in front of his nose and pretended to be puzzled to think about it, which frightened Liu Chengzhu's body to tremble. Turning her eyes slightly, Li Yue continued, "Lord of the city, it's not enough to apologize with two whips on your back. This girl wants half of Fufeng City.". If the castellan can afford to give, this girl when the matter,Brushed Stainless Steel Sheet, if the castellan can not afford to give, this girl had to let the king of Qinyang according to the law. This girl is not a person who is unreasonable, but so many people listen to Liu Qianjin's words, if not properly punished, this girl is afraid that the people of Qinyang are not convinced. This little punishment, I believe the Lord of the city will not say anything? She is not greedy, as long as he is half of Fufeng City, not the whole of him. What did the girl say? Half. Half of Fufeng City? Liu Chengzhu an old face to become pale up, this girl is too ruthless, half of the city of Fufeng, it is a lion big mouth, open robbery. And her tone, make others owe her, a face of magnanimity and kindness, in fact, is a disguised robbery of his Fufeng city. Qin Jing Yu a listen, the corners of the mouth raised a touch of evil charm of the radian, it seems that he looked down on this glass. Mo Wuyin's eyes widened and he was so surprised that he could stuff an egg into his mouth. Hearing this, Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe ,304 Stainless Steel Bar, Liu Yingying immediately pointed at Li Yue and began to curse, "You, a snake and scorpion woman, actually want half of my Fufeng City?"? You are so wishful thinking! "" Liu Yingying and Qi were so angry that they were half dead. Lord Liu was also very angry, but he was so angry that he didn't dare to shout abuse. He is now the Lord of Fufeng City, and if he accidentally says something wrong in front of the King of Qinyang, his head will have to move. It's not right to give now, and it's not right not to give. In Youdi, Liu Chengzhu's eyes flashed a sharp ray of brilliance, and his eyes became dark. Since this matter can not be solved, we have to kill it. This Fufeng city is his. The mountain is high and the emperor is far away. Besides, the emperor hates the king of Qinyang. If this time he will Qinyang Wang Fu Zhu, not only will keep their own territory, but also can get the emperor's reward, maybe can be promoted. Thinking of this, Lord Liu raised his eyes slightly and looked coldly at Li Yue with a pair of black eyes. He said in a deep voice, "Miss Li really wants to be aggressive. Do you want half of Fufeng City?" Li Yue rolled her eyes and clenched the stone in her hand. She pretended to be puzzled and said, "Why, the castellan can't afford it?" "It's not that I can't afford it. I'm the second-grade border guard of the emperor himself. I'm also the Lord of Fufeng City. How can I give the city to the girl?" "Lord Liu, there are so many restaurants, gambling houses and brothels in Fufeng City, most of which belong to the Liu family. How can these properties not be divided?"? This girl only wants half of her property for your own good. Li Yue calculated that if half of the restaurants and gambling houses in Fufeng City were hers, she would become a rich man? With money, she will have her first base, and will gradually form her own forces. In this way, she has the first step to consolidate her power.
Yesterday she had found out that Liu Fufeng was arrogant, and even the whole Liu family bullied the people, all of them were local rich men and bullies, and their money was earned from the people. If she doesn't let him take some out, I'm sorry she came here. When Liu Fufeng heard this, his eye sockets immediately sank in, and this glass was simply iron and wanted to rob him of Liu's property. The man on the seat was just reclining beside the chair, with his jade hands gently picking the hair in front of his temples, and a pair of purple eyes looking at the glass moon with a smile. This can be fun, a Li lion big mouth, see Liu Fufeng how to do. Suddenly, the man's shrewd eyes swept Liu Fufeng's body, and when the eyes fell on Liu Fufeng's strange cuff, his expression immediately became cold and deep. Dare to play tricks in front of him and want to die? "Qinyang Wang, yesterday's incident was caused by my daughter, but my daughter has kowtowed to admit her mistake and suffered so much.". The old man is willing to compensate Miss Li for twenty thousand taels of silver. Can Wang Ye sell the old man a thin noodle as if it had never happened? Liu Fufeng finished, indifferent to Qin Jingyu, fundus contains a layer of extremely cold ice. Miss Li wanted half of the city, and the castellan sent her away with twenty thousand taels of silver as if she were a beggar. The man said lazily, and the jade hand leisurely played with the silver and white jade flute in his hand. His voice was evil and cold, and although he spoke slowly, it hung everyone's heart in his throat, and no one knew what would be the next moment of laziness. Mo Wuyin a listen, eyes immediately overflow a wisp of cool thin, pink lips are also slightly upturned, some angry stare at the glass moon. Where on earth did this woman come from, just to meet with the king of Qinyang, let the king of Qinyang so help her, even Liu Fufeng's feelings are not sold. She must get rid of her as soon as possible, or one day she will become a very powerful competitor for herself. After listening to Qin Jingyu's words,304 Stainless Steel Coil, Li Yue deliberately lowered her eyes with some sadness. The bottom of her eyes quickly overflowed with a wisp of tears. She said to Qin Jingyu with a shrunken mouth, "Wang Ye, please make a comment.". Yesterday Liu Yingying beat me half to death and pushed me to the ground. Is it too much for me to ask them to pay for half of the city? 。 sxthsteel.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.