고객센터

고객상담

All the prehistoric people know that Demon Ancestor is divorcing (givi…

페이지 정보

작성자 Snyder 작성일23-02-28 12:18 조회320회 댓글0건

본문

Luo smiled. "Are you sure you want to know?" Yang Mei pondered and shook her head. This must be the reason for Pan Gu's anger, and he admitted that he had no ability to extinguish his anger. Luo put aside the matter of playing chess for the time being and asked Kong Xuan about his learning progress. "Liansheng, how long will it take Kong Xuan to reach the point of carrying the power of the five elements?" "Three thousand years at the latest," said Liansheng, who had awakened from the chessboard. The supply of all kinds of elixirs and Reiki, coupled with Kong Xuan's unique talent and magical powers, three thousand years is only the longest period. "Soon.." Luo said lightly and inaudibly. If he gets the chaos bead, he can get rid of the danger of being targeted by the way of heaven. So in the last stage of Kong Xuan's understanding of the power of the five elements, Luo Xuan took Garuda and Kong Xuan out to travel, so that they could witness the creatures born with the power of the five elements. The phoenix of the undead volcano, the giant tortoise of the North Sea, the dragon clan of the East China Sea, the unicorn of the land suppression vein, and all kinds of rare existence of ordinary monks have become part of the two children's experience. They will never forget today's enlightenment, this is the flood and famine, the real flood and famine! The Phoenix Clan is extremely happy, the two children are the descendants of Panfeng, the future patriarch,horse weight tape, they do their best to teach them the ability of the Phoenix Clan, so that the remaining luck of the Phoenix Clan can be continued and extended on them. A thousand years passed in the blink of an eye, Kong Xuan's eyes flashed the color of chaos, and the five colors of divine light soared into the sky! He has understood the most basic power of the five elements! "Kong Xuan's strength is strong again," said the envious Garuda, who ended his retreat one step earlier than his younger brother. Liansheng touched his head. "You will be stronger, too. Don't worry." Garuda nodded firmly. As soon as Kong Xuan left the pass,fish measuring tape, what he got was not a pleasant relaxation stage, but the five elements beads floating in front of him. Kong Xuan's face became depressed in an instant. "I know. Get the five elements beads first and then rest." While the state of seclusion had not passed, Kong Xuan sat cross-legged and began to crush the spendthrift behavior of the innate Lingbao. A gold spirit bead, hand pain, hard. A water spirit bead, hey, slippery. An earthen spirit bead is like a tortoise shell! It was not easy to smash the earth spirit beads. Kong Xuan was so tired that he was out of breath. He kept brushing the five-color divine light and preserved all the power released from it. After breathing for some time, he picked up the next red fire bead. Wait It is said that this is the gift that the teacher's wife gave to the master before. Thinking of the late man in purple and the more indifferent Luo Yan, Kong Xuan moved some compassion. He pulled his brother and asked, "Garuda, do you have any way to get the power out of the fire spirit bead while preserving the shell of the fire spirit bead?" "You should ask Master," said Garuda with a straight face. "This is Master's treasure." Kong Xuan puffed out his cheeks. "I'm afraid of bringing up the sad things of the Master." If you don't know, tape measure clip ,Walking tape measure, say you don't know! He ran to ask his elder brother Liansheng, who had a wide range of knowledge. Liansheng replied, "Just make a small cut on the fire spirit bead, but you have to slow down the speed of extracting the fire spirit. When the extraction is done, plug the cut, and the shape of the fire spirit bead will be preserved." That is to leave one more shell. Kong Xuan understood, took out a phoenix feather from his pocket, and poked the fire spirit bead with one end of the feather. As a treasure of fire attribute, the feather taken from Panfeng will not cause the rejection of fire spirit beads. Kong Xuan poked a small hole smoothly, and then brushed the five-color divine light to collect the power inside. This process is very happy, Kong Xuan has a lot of fun, suddenly, a wisp of purple breath from the interior of the fire spirit beads drilled out. It was not brushed away by the five-color divine light, but turned into a slender human form beside it. Thank you for your help. The Taoist, whose facial features were similar to Hongjun's, said with an expressionless face. Kong Xuan watched dully as the figure disappeared into the Sumeru Palace like a wisp of smoke. After a while, his broken screams resounded through the Sumeru Palace. Master, I seem to have seen the teacher's wife! There is a chaos of war outside.
Yang Mei took the lead in running in and asked in a panic, "Where are you? Where is Hongjun?" Kong Xuan pointed to the window. "Run away!" Yang Mei broke through the window to catch up with the disappeared man, followed by Liansheng and Garuda. They saw the big hole in the window and knew that Yang Mei, who was stronger than them, had gone to catch up, so they questioned Kong Xuan. Kong Xuan spent a lot of time in order to carry the power of the five elements beads, and his strength was consumed seriously. At this time, he did not know anything about it, and his brain was a little confused. You're all here.. Where is the Master? “……” Both Liansheng and Garuda were silent for a second, and then Garuda revealed in a low voice, "When I first came here, I seemed to see the Black Lotus of the Master appear from the sky, and it seemed to chase him out faster than Yang Mei." Kong Xuan covered his face. What is all this? Is it funny to fake death? Garuda smiled. "That's good. We don't have to worry about having a weak teacher's wife in the future." In their view, even the chess game can not withstand the Taiyi, Yang Mei are not qualified. Only Hongjun left a mysterious impression on them. Chapter 66 Black Eyes. Chapter 66 Thirty-three days away, he couldn't find anyone. His sage strength was sealed by the way of heaven, and he was not good at calculating and deducing. Even if he mastered the first-class killing array of flood and famine, it was of no help in this vast chaotic air flow. He stood on the black lotus of the world, without any sign of life around him, as if the world had returned to nothingness after the immeasurable plunder, and he was the only one left in the whole world. The black lotus stopped for a moment to resist the storm of the outside world. His master sat down, his black hair poured down on the lotus platform, and the broad petals covered his body, making him like a bright red stamen in the middle of the lotus. Forget it,Walking measuring wheel, it's normal that you don't want to see me. Don't be sad. The black lotus rubbed against the master and comforted him a little. Luo pulled the corners of his mouth, and the smile in his eyes could not reach his eyes. "I don't want to go back to Mount Sumeru. You can just find a place to go down." He didn't want to be pitied, not even by his own apprentice. It is not strange that you walk on your way and I walk on my single-plank bridge. I just feel uncomfortable in my heart. tapemeasure.net

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.