고객센터

고객상담

Beloved marriage rich and powerful family [rebirth]

페이지 정보

작성자 Snyder 작성일23-02-28 12:19 조회296회 댓글0건

본문

Otherwise, with her temperament, when she was sure that she was pregnant with Yan Yu's child, how could she endure until the child was born before it was exposed? She would certainly show off in front of He Yue with her belly out. There was no doubt that she hated He Yue, the eldest brother who suddenly came out and robbed her of everything, more than Yan Yu. What is the purpose of the man behind He Wan? The Yan family, or maybe not just. He Yue.. Yan Kui hesitated about the name. He looked up at Yan Zhenbo again. "Uncle, don't worry. I'll watch the Yan family. This is what Grandpa and Grandma told me. No one is allowed to touch it." Yan Zhenbo nodded, when the Yan family was in crisis, many of them looked at it and did not stretch out their hands to pull it. They did not mean to be angry with Yan because of He Wan. But what flowed in Yan's body was the blood of their Yan family after all. He resisted all without saying a word, which is why he is now in Yan's position. Yan Yu, he.. It is estimated that I don't know how to face you. "Yan Zhenbo's words paused, and he couldn't go on.". The dirty things of the previous generation should not be implicated in the next generation, but it is really difficult to do so. From an early age, Yan knew that his birth was not expected. He did not achieve the desired goal of He Wan. She did not like him. He indirectly killed the sons of four old people, Yan Manjia's brother. Although they tried to restrain their emotions, they also showed a little strange and anger when they were not careful. He is a child born by artificial insemination, which seems to be more acceptable to him than He Wan's rape of Yan Yu. I know, "Yan Sui replied lightly, and they skipped the topic.". He and Yan Zhengbo talked about other things, and an hour later, he took Meng Yin out of Yan Zhengbo's study and into the guest room where they stayed for a day. As soon as the door of the room closed, Meng Yi pressed Yan Yan on the door and hugged him hard. His eyes were astringent and the tip of his nose was slightly red. He did not know why he was sad, but he was sad. Meng knew he was stupid, but he didn't know he would be so stupid. He didn't know what to say to express his meaning. It took him a long time to say, "Mom is not good, Dad is not good, but you are very good." Yan Kui leaned against the door for a moment,Wheel tape measure, smiling faintly on his face, and reached out to rub his hairy head on the side of his neck. "I know." Yan Kui has a ruthless spirit in his bones, mostly from childhood, the previous generation did have an impact on him, but the more so, the more he wanted to let them know that although his birth was not expected, he could live well. He won't give up what he deserves, and he won't shirk his responsibility. But this does not mean that his mood will not be affected. What he knows is not as detailed as Yan Zhenbo, but he has investigated a lot before. Every time he knows more, he has to follow the silence for a long time. But at the moment he was held tightly by Meng Yen, the kind of silence he could not restrain did not come, Meng Yen's nose tip exhaled hot air on his neck, has been warm to his heart. He raised his hand to embrace the man and gently rubbed the back of Meng's neck. "Fool, I'm not sad. What are you sad about?" "I don't know," Meng Yin answered in a muffled voice. The more cold Yan Kui was, cattle weight tape ,Fish measuring board, the more sad he looked at him. He must have experienced more sadness before he could react like this. When Yan Kui heard this, he stroked the back of Meng Kui's neck more gently. He whispered, "I won't let us encounter such a thing." Yan Yu and He Yue go to that kind of situation, will not be the responsibility of outsiders, the two of them more or less also have some problems, a lesson from the past, he will not let him and Meng Yin also encounter such a situation. "Well," Meng Ying answered, "I will work with you." Guard their feelings together. "Good," Yan Kui answered, and his eyebrows suddenly warmed up. He slanted his head and kissed Meng's hair. "Thank you." Meng Yan Wen Yan raised his head, eyes slightly red, but the eyes are still clear, he kissed Yan Yan's cheek, "I am good to you, accompany you, guard you, this is also the right." Because Yan Kui also treats him like this, he does not do as well as Yan Kui, but he will try his best to do it. This is not a deliberate return of gratitude, but his heart wants to treat Yan Yan like this, he likes his ah. Knock, knock, knock. Before he could say anything more, the door behind him was knocked.
He lifted Meng Yen up, straightened his hair, took him two steps back, and then hit the door. What's the matter? I.. I'm Yan Shuya. Are you my father's cousin? The youngest head of the Yan family, however, did not expect to be like this, handsome and tall, quite young. A young man who looked about the same age as Meng Yen stood in front of their door, staring at Yan Yen with a pair of eyes, "You look very young." "What is it?" Yan Kui asked again, his voice was so cold that there was no tenderness to Meng Kui just now. Yan Shuya did not seem to expect that Yan Kui would be so cold to him when he knew his identity. His expression suddenly became timid. "My father invited you to the teahouse for tea. Let me come and invite you." Actually, he asked to come here. Instead of answering him, he turned and looked at Meng. "Do you want to go?" Meng Yan looked at Yan Yan, then looked at Yan Shuya, and then shook his head, "I want to sleep." There was no sleepiness in his eyes, and there was no sign of "thinking" in his expression. He just didn't want Yan to follow the man. He didn't like the way he spoke to Yan. Yan Kui nodded gently when he heard this, "I'll sleep with you." He looked back at Yan Shuya. "Tell Yan Mu that we will look for him when we get up." Yan Shuya could not act like a spoiled child at all, so he could only reply dryly, "Yes." Then Yan Kui closed the door. Yan Kui took Meng Kui in his arms and walked to the bed. "Want to sleep?" Meng Yi shook his head and told the truth. "No, I lied to him." Then he hugged Yan's waist again, "you hug me,Adhesive fish ruler, I want to sleep very easily." This is absolutely a big truth. Yan Kui Wen Yan took the bed with him. As soon as the two of them sat down, Yan Kui pressed Meng Kui to lie down on the bed, with one hand around the man and the other hand patting Meng Kui on the back. He was really coaxing people to sleep. tapemeasure.net

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.