고객센터

고객상담

Golden abacus

페이지 정보

작성자 Snyder 작성일23-02-28 12:28 조회307회 댓글0건

본문

Now that the emperor had been informed, Prince Zhao did not want to stay here for a long time: "Then the emperor has a rest. I'll go back to the palace first." Emperor Jingsheng closed his eyes and waved his hand, motioning him to step down. Today, Fengguo General's Office is more lively than yesterday. Zhao Xiran in the end is not stronger than Han Shi, early in the morning by Han Shi let the servants drag out on her behalf to be punished. And Qin Yue that wench, yesterday also was tidied up enough choke, early hide, dare not go out of the house again, also dare not go to provoke her that grandmother again. She could see that her grandmother only had her own eyes, and for her own sake, she could not recognize her relatives. In the yard, Mammy Yan played vigorously with a bamboo board, "Pa Pa Pa.." Yes, it sounds so sweet. She likes to torture this kind of inhuman things. She feels comfortable when she sees them have a hard time. After fifteen hits in a row, Mammy Yan suppressed the impulse and joy in her heart and breathed a sigh of relief, saying, "Sister Shi, it's your turn to make a fire. Sister can't enjoy this kind of good thing alone." "Well, my hands are itching." Mammy Shi took the bamboo board from Mammy Yan and walked over with a warm smile on her face. Don't, don't.. Purr "Han Shi was afraid that Zhao Xiran would run away, so she had her hands and feet tied. This time she looked at the gloomy Mammy Shi,outdoor hot tub, and she was extremely afraid. She kicked the ground and moved back, trying to stay away from the two evil spirits:" No.. Purr My mother has silver, how much you want, I will give. Purr Give me a break. Han Shi this will be lying on the couch, let the green bud with cold jade to her face, her face can not be destroyed, if destroyed, her identity in the future,hot tub spa manufacturers, but also how to accept the courtiers kneel down? Ear is Zhao Xiran's screams, but Han Shi is always face does not change color, feel at ease. Alone in the hall, Feng was in a very good mood these two days. She sat in front of her dowry and looked at herself in the mirror. She said with a smile, "It's nothing more than that people often say, 'Love comes from the heart.' These days, the old Han bitch is having a hard time. The depression that has accumulated in my heart for many years has also dissipated, and my eyebrows have also opened." Pteroceltis tatarinowii rubbed hair oil on Feng Shi and said, "Just now the girl below came to send a message, and the hall began to make trouble again, saying that the eldest aunt was pulling Miss Biao to go back to Lion's Head Lane, but she was stopped by the old lady.". The eldest aunt and the cousin are two against one this time, and they are fighting with the old lady. "Grandparents and grandchildren for three generations, it's really the same thing." Feng chose a pair of sapphire earrings and put them on. "When Zhao Xiran was eleven or twelve years old, whirlpool hot tub ,endless swim pool, she could be a bitch. Now it's finally her turn. It's really a pleasure. I have to go and have a look later. Maybe I can use half a bowl more for lunch." In the study in the front yard, Zhao Yin leaned on the armchair at the back of the bookcase, tapping the bookcase with his fingers: "On the day of the Empress Dowager's birthday, it is estimated that there will be a lot of good plays. The palace's defense will be very strict at that time. But in this way, the security of the capital will be relaxed a lot. I will order the looting of two rich families to distract the capital guards. If you get the silver, you will leave the capital overnight and go to Hezhou." Zhao Qian answered solemnly, "Yes, my son will certainly live up to your expectations." But he was a little worried about the recent chaos in the capital. "Will my father take my mother with him when he leaves the capital this time?" After all, once they happened, the Fengguo General's Office was gone, and he was bound to die as his mother. Zhao Yin sighed: "You should know that those who achieve great things do not stick to trifles." The reason why he likes Zhao Kun is that Zhao Kun's son is as ruthless as he is, and his legitimate son is not decisive enough. Zhao Qian's complexion became a little gloomy, and his father meant to give up the women in the family: "My son understands." Zhao Yin does not care about the change of Zhao Qian's expression, in his view, since he has chosen the great cause, it should be broken love, otherwise indecisive, it is difficult to achieve great things. On the Leshan Mountain, the little abacus was giving his brother's wet nurse a monthly order, while the queen mother and Mi Shi sat on the couch and watched him with a smile. With his fleshy little face, the little abacus imitated his father's appearance and carried a pair of short arms behind his back, but his arms were too short and he wore a lot of clothes, so that although the two little fleshy hands could be carried behind his back, they could not always get together.
The two wet nurses of the little weight were picked by the queen mother herself, who was kneeling on the ground, laughing and looking at the little meatballs walking around in front of them. The little abacus still remembered how his mother and concubine scolded the slaves on weekdays, and also pretended to say a few words: "You, the monthly routine of a month is.." "Yes," he said, stretching out one of his small claws. "It's five taels of silver. I'll give it to you in a minute. Gave.. Give the month an example, be about. Ha, good to serve the weight. Son doesn't know? "Yes, the maidservant obeys the little prince's instructions and will take good care of the little prince." The two wet nurses almost couldn't hold back and laughed. The queen mother, sitting on the couch with a small weight in her arms, almost burst into tears, but for the sake of her grandson's face, she tried not to laugh out loud. Mi Shi was already lying on the couch, holding her stomach. How could her grandson be so amused? Finally, the little abacus pretended to stare at the two wet nurses ferociously, snorted loudly, and then blurted out: "You get up." Two wet nurses also cooperate him to act: "Maidservant thanks small Wang Ye." The little abacus, with his little belly, took a crooked splayed step and walked slowly to his grandmother to get two small sachets. This is what he had prepared in advance. Each sachet contained exactly five taels of silver. "Here, this is your monthly routine. Keep it." The little abacus was relieved that his brother would not be hungry for the next month, and the next thing was to buy horse material. When he thought of the horse, he thought of his father, and he didn't know when his father would come to pick them up and take them to the capital? He sighed deeply. At the foot of the mountain,outdoor whirlpool tub, Prince Zhao began to fall ill again. He dragged Wu Niang up the mountain and refused to let her go up. "Daughter-in-law, you promise that we will take the little abacus and the little weight back to the palace. You can't snub me. You should always remember that I am your husband. Only I am the best for you. My son is a debt collector. If you have a daughter-in-law in the future, you will definitely forget your mother." 。 monalisa.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.