고객센터

고객상담

Underbelly Black Xianggong (Shaxing Xianggong)

페이지 정보

작성자 Charles 작성일23-02-28 14:12 조회300회 댓글0건

본문

"Mmm." Yan Chen's line of sight was still focused on the book in his hand, and his concentration made me shrug my shoulders and walk into the room by myself. Stopping at the table, the strings were uncovered and put aside, and I stretched out my hand to linger on the strings, having nothing to say: "Sir." "Hm?" "Don't you think it's very remote here?" "It's very remote." "Probably only the people in the villa live on this mountain?" "Mmm." "But I saw two people today who weren't from the villa." "What?" Yan Chen's face rose between the lines and looked straight at me. "Did you see two people who were not in the villa?" Nodded, "Yes, and dressed all in black, and wearing a bamboo hat that looks super heavy." Dressed up like a killer. “……” He was silent for a moment, and his eyes slipped out of the door, "Chu Xian Xiaoniu." "What for?" "Come here." “……” Looking at his outstretched hand, I was a little wary. "What are you doing?" Ginger will not appear here with great powers, will it? And I'm still wearing women's clothes. Be good and come here. The voice is soft and clear, but there is no resistance. ……” Shrunken mouth, I moved towards him in small steps. "What can't you say?" With a sudden tightening of my arms, I stumbled into his arms and was about to struggle, when suddenly I realized that my body was flying into the air, and then there was a sudden boom. I was so frightened that I hugged his neck tightly and closed my eyes tightly. Moments later, when the wind whistled in my ears, I gritted my teeth and dared to narrow a crack and look back. "God.." What used to be a good cabin no longer exists,tile trim factory, but is replaced by a messy pile of ruins! "Don't be afraid, hold on to me." Probably aware of my fingers curled up with nervousness, Yan Chen turned his head sideways and whispered. I did not answer, and the thick woods that receded like lightning from time to time told me that we were flying in midair now, and very fast! God, what kind of situation is this?! Too late to think about what, Yan Chen has taken me down in a luxuriant forest,aluminum tile edge trim, "stay here and wait for me." Then he turned to go, but hesitated to stop, and looked straight down. My hand was clinging to his sleeve, showing no sign of relaxation. Chu Xian Xiaoniu? “……” There was a lot of confusion in my head, and I just unconsciously pulled him tight and wouldn't let him go. Even in this critical situation, Yan Chen's face is not the slightest tension and anxiety, the only expression is almost indifferent peace, as well as the clear and pure eyes, "Let go?"? I'll come back for you. “……” Without saying a word, I just shook my head desperately, and then increased the strength of my hands. For no reason, I was suddenly afraid that he would leave and never come back. “…… Why Looking at my tearful eyes, Yan Chen's voice was soft and deep. Very, stainless steel edge trim ,aluminium edge trim, very.. Danger. Risk.. Opening my mouth, I struggled to spit out a few words, "Don't.." Don't go.. “……” Hazy eyes gazing at me, Yan Chen's expression gradually softened, warm fingers gently brushed away the tears in my eyes, the voice was as light as a dream, "Wait for me." Clenching my lower lip, I made up my mind not to let go. Be obedient, if I don't go, it will implicate you. "You're not going anywhere." Yan Chen was stunned and quickly protected me behind him. And face to face with him, it was the two men in black I saw on the road when I came! One of the short men smiled with a crooked mouth and dark eyes. "Long time no see, white impermanence." "White impermanence"? I couldn't help looking up. Was he calling Yan Chen? Yan Chen's face returned to the previous indifference, even the voice is soft without any temperature, "you finally found.".
” ??? They used to.. Understanding? "But it's a surprise," another tall man glanced at me, who was shrinking his neck. "White impermanence, who has always been ruthless, would protect such a little girl." "It's none of her business," Yan Chen said lightly. "I don't think the ghost building has lost its tradition for more than 30 years, right?" “…… Do you remember the tradition of the ghost building? The short man sneered. "Then you should know what will happen when we find you." “……” Dropping his eyelashes, Yan Chen turned around, "Chu Xian Xiaoniu." I met his eyes timidly, "Sir." Close your eyes if you're afraid. Maybe you're going to see something that's not so good. The helplessness in his tone made me feel a pain in my heart. I just wanted to open my mouth, but I lost his figure out of thin air. It's too late. This book was first published by Xiaoxiang Academy, please do not reprint! The third volume is the eighth chapter of fate. [Updated: October 10, 2008 21:30:46 Words in this Chapter: 2157] Blood. Red, red blood. He never took blood seriously, even when he cut a big hole in his finger while cooking. I always thought that the scene of blood everywhere was far away from me, but I didn't think that it was close at the moment. In this way, the most precious source of human life spreads out in front of us, impacting the most sensitive sensory nerves in the brain over and over again. “……” Covering my mouth and nose, I tried to resist the pungent smell of blood in the air, endure the desire to vomit, and stumble into the slender figure that was still standing. Master.. His face was as white as jade, and I saw his eyes without any waves. His expression was as calm as a passer-by who had just passed by unintentionally and knew nothing about everything in front of him. The man who had ruined the lives of two living people without any effort and was so indifferent. Is he, is he really Yan Chen? Does that love to laugh, love to tease me, punish me Yan Chen? “……” Swallowing bitterly, my eyes inadvertently fell on his right hand. "You.." Desperately holding his hand full of blood, my throat trembled, "You're bleeding.." "Never mind, is the sword gas injury,stainless steel tile edging, does not hinder-" suddenly and closed his mouth, he looked at me in silence flustered to find a silk handkerchief for his bandage, "Chu Xian girl.." 。 jecatrims.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.