고객센터

고객상담

It is not easy to be the mistress of the prime minister's mansion.

페이지 정보

작성자 Charles 작성일23-02-28 14:13 조회310회 댓글0건

본문

Teng Ying took a suspicious look at his father, but had no time to ask more questions, because Ah Feng's palm wind was about to hit Xiao Xing. Mu Chen, go! Teng Ying immediately ordered. Just as Ah Feng clapped her hands on Xiao Xing's chest, Mu Chen stopped her, Ah Feng threw herself into the air, and Xiao Xing was rescued. Pap! Crisp applause then sounded in the silent night, Teng Ying and others appeared in front of the false Ye Qing. When Ah Feng saw the man coming, she gnashed her teeth and said, "It was you, the little bitch, who ruined the good things in this palace again." "Ah Feng, or Princess Yufeng of Fengyue, the king didn't call her wrong." Said Prince Xiang faintly. Teng Yun, I haven't seen you for so many years. I didn't expect you to remember this palace. But you didn't recognize me when I dressed up as Ah Feng, so you still can't forgive me. Princess Yufeng's eyes were full of hatred at the moment. "All these years you've been hiding in my mansion to get back at the king." Prince Xiang's tone was very positive, and there was a touch of anger on his face. No Wrong, you should have thought of this when you refused me. I can't get a man from Yufeng, and no one else can. What I have been thinking about for more than ten years is that there will be constant disturbances in your palace. Only if your family members and relatives have an accident one by one, you will have a bad life and live worse than death. You can't imagine that the palace's patience is so good. The palace has been waiting for your side concubine. It is the palace that encourages her to kill your soft-hearted and useless princess. The palace also poisons your daughter. In addition, the palace will get rid of your concubines one by one. Unfortunately,tile profile factory, there are still two alive, but the palace has taught them a lesson, and finally it is not spared one. After Princess Yufeng admitted it happily, she also Take what you have done one by one. Yufeng, if you hate me, why should you hurt the king's family? Prince Xiang's anger turned into hatred. I didn't tell you the reason just now. I'm happier to see you suffer than to see you die. Is your heart very painful when you know that An Wanhua is a murderer? Ha ha ha ha. Princess Yufeng's voice was so sharp at the moment, and her proud laughter was very harsh. Father, you don't have to tell her much. This woman should be cut into pieces! As soon as Teng Ying thought that his mother and concubine had been killed by this woman,stainless steel edging strip, where would he leave her alive? Wait, tell me where Ye Qing is. Maybe the king will spare your life and let you go back to Fengyue. Prince Xiang hurriedly asked aloud. Teng Yun, don't be silly, the palace won't tell you, because even if the palace told you, you won't let the palace leave intact, after all, I have seen you on the battlefield. We are also enemies. Feng Yue and Long Yi can't live in harmony. Let's end it today. "Together." Teng Ying's patience has been used up. As soon as she gave the order, Wen Cheng, Wen Bin, and Mu Chen behind her rushed forward together, and together with Prince Xiang, they opened with Princess Yufeng. Xuanyu, on the other hand, accompanied her to watch the five figures flying in front of her. Princess Yufeng's kung fu is really good, tile trim manufacturers ,china tile trim, but Prince Xiang can deal with her. At this moment, four people fight together, but after twenty strokes, Princess Yufeng's resistance seems to be stretched. Teng Ying, you scumbag! When Princess Yufeng was caught, she couldn't help shouting angrily. Compared with you, I am far behind. Teng Ying's eyes were full of hatred, and she slowly stepped forward accompanied by Xuan Yu. Drink At Teng Ying's signal, Wen Cheng sprinkled a bottle of liquid medicine on Princess Yufeng's forehead. Ah Princess Yufeng felt a burning pain on her cheek. "You sprinkled it on me." What "Rest assured, this is not poison, just caustic soda, the common name is also called caustic soda, is generally used for pigs, cattle, sheep and other animals to shed hair.". If you spill it on your face, it will ruin your appearance, and if you drink it, it will burn your throat. Isn't that good? "You!" The pain on her face had caused Princess Yufeng's face to turn white, and her originally tender and white skin now appeared a large area of burned red meat. Come on, when did you pretend to be Ye Qing? Where is the real Ye Qing? Teng Ying pinched Princess Yufeng's chin and asked in a harsh voice.
"Oh.." Heh. She died and found herself killed by me at the beginning of her pregnancy. How about it, Tengyun? Are you sad? Even though Princess Yufeng was miserable at the moment, her eyes were still full of pride when she looked at Prince Xiang. This woman really loves you. She took the opportunity to get you drunk, didn't she? She was very precious, but unfortunately, she didn't know martial arts, so I solved it easily. Do you know how she died? I tied her to the pillar, plugged her mouth, and inserted the knife into her lower abdomen one by one. The blood flowed all over the floor. The scene was particularly beautiful. Ha ha ha ha! "You are so cruel!" Teng Ying is also a mother, imagine the pain when Ye Qing died, she involuntarily increased the strength of the hand. "Where is the body?" Prince Xiang asked in a harsh voice. "Where did you throw the body?" "It has long been thrown into the wild mountains to feed the wolves. You can't find the clouds." Princess Yufeng's expression at the moment is insolent and crazy, but the pride and hatred in her eyes are obvious. Wen Cheng, give her another bottle of potion to taste. She won't have to talk in the future. Prince Xiang helped Teng Ying up and handed him to Xuanyu, and then gave the order. I don't drink, I don't drink, Teng Yun, you.. Hum, hum.. The potion slipped into her throat, and Princess Yufeng's voice became hoarse, and her vocal cords were burned. Wang Ye, how to deal with it? Mu Chen asked for instructions. She picked out the tendons of her hands and feet and threw them into the streets of Yuncheng North District, where she could beg for a living. Prince Xiang's voice was mixed with cruelty, and he wanted Ah Feng to taste the taste that life was worse than death. Is that all right? Teng Ying looked at the sadness in his father's eyes, some worried that he acted too radically, after all, the person is the princess of Fengyue, it is difficult to guarantee that he will not be found by the person who has a heart. Princess Yufeng of Fengyue died on the battlefield more than ten years ago, and now she has destroyed her appearance,stainless tile trim, and no one will recognize her. Xuanyu took Teng Ying's hand and gave the answer for Prince Xiang. Well, that's good. Teng Ying settled down. Overnight, the dust of Prince Xiang's mansion finally settled. Teng. jecatrims.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.