고객센터

고객상담

The man is.. [End + Side Story]

페이지 정보

작성자 Charles 작성일23-02-28 14:14 조회325회 댓글0건

본문

Qin Xuanxuan did not want her parents to know about her and Du Muyan for the time being, so she begged Du Muyan not to show their relationship when her parents came to visit Du Muyan. This life Du Muyan has been deliberately fawning on Qin Guodong and Tang Wei two people, also do not want to fall short of success, so he also temporarily agreed to Qin Xuanxuan, but in front of others, he did not hide the intimacy with Qin Xuanxuan, at least have seen Qin Xuanyuan doctors and nurses, all know that she is Du Muyan's girlfriend in the palm of his hand. As Du Muyan's discharge date approached, Qin Xuanxuan gradually made up his mind to leave Jumei. She tried, but she couldn't get used to it, so she had to leave. Job resume has already been prepared, Qin Xuanxuan once again to a sea vote. When preparing to change jobs, Qin Xuanxuan talked about it when chatting with Du Muyan. Du Muyan hoped that Qin Xuanxuan would go to his company, but Qin Xuanyuan declined politely. Fortunately, Du Muyan did not force it, which made Qin Xuanxuan breathe a sigh of relief. Sent out the resume soon received a reply, Qin Xuanxuan found time to interview, but the interview results are not satisfactory. Either the other company did not meet her expectations after the talk, or she failed to meet the requirements of the other company. After several unsuccessful interviews, Qin Xuanxuan received an interview invitation from a new company. The company Qin Xuanxuan did not remember that he had sent a resume, but it seems to have been set up in the past two days,3500mg Ozone ceramic Plate, in urgent need of design talent, perhaps in the job-hunting website search she is looking for a job, they took the initiative to send her an invitation. Qin Xuanxuan had no prejudice against the new company, but felt that there were more prospects for development in the new company, so he went. The address of the new company is in the downtown area, and the location is very good, so it can be seen that the company has abundant funds. Qin Xuanxuan arrived a little earlier and had a very pleasant talk with the personnel. When she left, she also had a bottom in her heart and felt that this time it was estimated to be successful. Perhaps the mood is too good also easy to forget things,ceramic igniter electrodes, just left the personnel office, Qin Xuanxuan found that he forgot to bring a sunshade, busy turn back to get. As soon as she arrived at the door, a familiar name suddenly floated out of the room, and she suddenly stopped. General Manager Du, Miss Qin has just left. Personnel flattery, "Yes, you can rest assured that she did not know that this was your instruction." Hearing this, Qin Xuanxuan understood everything. She ignored the umbrella, carefully retreated from the personnel office, and quickly left the so-called new company. Qin Xuanxuan holds the mobile phone, above is Du Muyan's telephone number, she looked for a long time, finally decided to tell him this matter face to face. Before Du Muyan no longer mentioned to let her go to his company, she thought that the matter was so over, Ceramic ferrule for stud welding ,Ceramic Bobbin, did not expect Du Muyan would deliberately hide from her to set up a new company, want to recruit her anonymously. She should have found out that it was wrong. The company was set up the day after she told Du Muyan that she was going to change her job. How could there be such a coincidence in the world? If Du Muyan is her husband, it is natural for her to go to his company. But they are just boyfriend and girlfriend now, and they may break up at any time. If she really goes to his company, what if they break up later? Did she have the cheek to stay in Mingkai, or did she leave her career and flee? She didn't want to be unable to keep her career when her feelings were impacted, so she insisted on not going to Mingkai. When Qin Xuanxuan arrived at the ward, Li Sai was accompanying Du Muyan to deal with official business. Seeing her coming, Du Muyan raised his eyebrows slightly and was a little surprised. "It's so early today." In fact, it's still working time, and Qin Xuanxuan shouldn't have been here. Du Muyan, I have something to say to you. Qin Xuanxuan has a serious face. Du Muyan turned over the document and winked at Li Sai. When he went out, he looked at Qin Xuanxuan with a smile and said, "Xuanxuan, if you have anything to say, come and say it." Qin Xuanxuan did not move. I'll stand here and say it. Qin Xuanxuan said, "did you build a new company and let the personnel recruit me?" Du Muyan looked at Qin Xuanxuan, and he could see that she was angry. Qin Xuanxuan answered, "After the interview today, I forgot to take something. When I went back, I heard the personnel report to you." Knowing that Qin Xuanxuan did find out, rather than guessing at random, Du Muyan did not deny, "Xuanxuan, I just want to take good care of you.".
” Qin Xuanxuan thought that the most depressing thing in the world is that the other party, under the banner of being good, interferes with or even decides your life without authorization. The original considerate care now seems to have changed, Qin Xuanxuan felt that he was the first time to discover that Du Muyan seemed to have an almost excessive desire for control. But I don't need your care! Qin Xuanxuan raised his voice slightly. "I have the right to decide where and what kind of work I want to do. You can't interfere with me like this." "I just don't want you to be bullied." Du Muyan explained in a good voice, "Xuan Xuan, we are lovers, I just want to make you happy." "It doesn't make me happy." Qin Xuanxuan was somewhat powerless, and she felt that she probably could not convince Du Muyan. She even thought that if Du Muyan broke up because of this anger, she would find it completely acceptable. The author has something to say: Du always gets carried away, and the woman is nervous. It's not easy for them to get together. It's almost sweet. A little twist in the next chapter. PS: Thanks to the two mines of imssh children's shoes, kiss you! Chapter 41 make up. Du Muyan breathed slightly, and he realized that he had done something wrong again. He wanted to bring Qin Xuanxuan into his sphere of influence, without worrying that she would be bullied by others at work, and that he could always control her movements. But he didn't expect Xuanxuan to find out what he had done, and he didn't expect her to be so angry. He was too selfish, too afraid of losing Xuanxuan, to forget to consider, with her character, never want him to do that. Is it too late to apologize? Qin Xuanxuan slightly lowered his eyes and said, "Du Muyan, I think we may not agree." "Xuanxuan, I was wrong." Du Muyan quickly interrupted her words, a sincere and repentant face,Ceramic Core Immersion Heaters, "I shouldn't have done that, you forgive me!" He will never let Xuanxuan say the word "break up", and he will never break up with Xuanxuan! Qin Xuanxuan was stunned. global-ceramics.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.