고객센터

고객상담

Gu Zhenren

페이지 정보

작성자 Charles 작성일23-02-28 14:20 조회333회 댓글0건

본문

His life was full of glory and glory. Countless achievements, whether it is a single leader, across the southern Xinjiang, or a group of leaders, to eradicate evil, are more victories than defeats. In particular, he had a tough style, dared to fight, and was very strong, which made many enemies afraid when he was in office. Even people in the right path will feel depressed when they hear the name of Tie Mubai. Now, Tie Ruonan listened to the old patriarch's plain memories, and he couldn't help feeling excited. In her mind, she could not help coming up with scenes. In the past, the hero is not old, handsome and handsome, a green shirt, vertical and horizontal landscape. Chop a strong enemy in one hand, no one can stop, the attention of millions of people. However, the years are merciless, and eventually the young man will become an old man. But Tiemubai is still Tiemubai. No matter how old he is, he can't hide the glorious deeds of his life. These achievements are the dazzling halo shrouded in his whole body, even the dust of history can not hide such brilliance. The old patriarch, I will certainly live up to your teaching, the golden needle in my hands, will not fall into your prestige! Tie Ruonan throws the sound tunnel. But the old man nodded with relief and patted Tie Ruonan on the shoulder. You are a child with iron bones. You have the blood of our iron family and the responsibility of our iron family's children. That's nice. I will teach you what I have learned all my life, and I hope you can carry the banner of the Iron Family in the future. The little king of beasts, Fangzheng, is a test left to you. Do you have confidence? I have confidence and I have a plan. The old patriarch can rest assured that Fangzheng has completely fallen into the evil way, and I will give him the first one! Tie Ruo man's eyes are very firm. Good, win without arrogance,Ozone generator ceramic plate, lose without discouragement, you can come out of the blow, draw strength from the suffering, this is what many young people can not do. As long as you keep it, it will be the glory of the Iron Family in the future! Next, I will teach you the principles, experiences and experiences of these two changes, as well as other changes derived from them. In this way, one of them teaches with his heart and the other tries his best to learn. More than half an hour later, Tie Mubai finished teaching: "Well, if you don't understand anything, you can ask me." Tie Ruonan has a good understanding and has already remembered all the things he taught. But she thought about it and asked, "These days, I find that the opening time of the Three Kings' Inheritance is getting shorter and shorter, and the number of bewitching masters entering each time is getting smaller and smaller. The three pillars of light are not as strong and bright as before.". Now many people are saying that the blessed land is close to the brink of destruction. Is this true? Tie Mubai nodded: "It's true." There are some things you can't touch now. All things are balanced, where there is Yin, ceramic bobbin element ,ceramic welding tape, there is Yang, where there is water, there is fire, and where there are blessings, there are disasters. He turned his eyes to the peak of the Trident Mountain and sighed: "Every blessed land, every ten years, there will be a disaster.". Every hundred years, there will be a disaster. This blessed land originated from a mysterious fairy in ancient times, which was later inherited by the three kings and transformed into a place of inheritance. "This blessed land is old, and the year is coming.". If there is a spirit of the earth, it can support some time, but unfortunately there is no spirit of the earth. A blessed land without the spirit of the earth is a sinking ship. Anyone can enter it and plunder its wealth. The more you scrape, the bigger the hole in the boat and the faster it sinks. This blessed land of bewitching immortals is already on its deathbed, and the house that has supported it for less than ten years will be destroyed because of the exhaustion of immortals. (To be continued.) Verse 176: All the heroes appear together. "I didn't expect that even the blessed land would be destroyed." Tie Ruonan heard such a secret and sighed softly. Is there an immortal existence in the world? The cycle of heaven, the law of all things, in the vast universe, we mortals are like a handful of sand and stones at the bottom of the sea, extremely small. Only when they are promoted to be immortals can they be regarded as extraordinary and free from vulgarity. With a foundation, they can become sand and stone into an island, which can compete with the waves. Tie Mubai's tone is full of emotion. Is it not very dangerous for those who are in the midst of the blessed land, which is facing destruction? Tie Ruonan asked again. Pretty good Tie Mu Bai nodded, "The moment the blessed land disappears, the wind of great harmony will blow, and heaven and earth will merge into one, and everything in the blessed land will be restored to the most basic vitality between heaven and earth.".
This wind power can be vast, can sweep all the dust, even if the magic fairy is also afraid, even the magic fairy can be destroyed. "How can there be such a strong wind?" Tie Ruonan was amazed, and there was a strong worry in his eyes. Tie Mubai waved his hand and said, "It doesn't matter. I have stepped into the blessed land several times, and I know more and more about it. I have been observing and feeling it all the time.". It is true that the blessed land is weakening, but it is still some time before it is destroyed. During this period of time, the great power of heaven and earth in the blessed land will become weaker and weaker, and the restrictions on our masters will gradually decrease. Slowly, we can use one or two insects, then three or four, five or six.. In the final stage, the blessed land was full of loopholes, forming tunnels, and we even went in and out at will. Tie Mubai looked into the distance, his eyes were deep and full of wisdom, as if he had seen the future. In the final stage, it is the decisive battle of the inheritance of the three kings. The suppression from the blessed land is almost gone, and anyone can exert all his strength to plunder and fight heartily. By that time, there will be far more than three five-turn bewitching masters on the Trident Mountain. That will be the real gathering of wind and clouds, and the landing of dragons and snakes. Tie Ruo Man had a flash of inspiration and was suddenly enlightened. She finally understood why Tie Mubai had not fought to the death with the two magic masters. Because the enemies of the future will be far more than these two. If you try your best too early, others will get a bargain. The more the three kings pass on to the end, the more generous the reward will be. The masters who really understand the blessed land are already preparing for the final battle. Zhongzhou. Tiantian Mountain. Fox Fairy Blessed Land. Finally We're halfway up the mountain. Fangzheng was breathing heavily, and sweat was dripping down his head. His hands and feet were sore and numb, and he had almost lost his strength. He had climbed to such a height alone,Kamado bbq grill, which had squeezed almost all his soul potential. The mountain wind blows, a strong sense of dizziness, so that Fangzheng almost has the feeling of falling down. global-ceramics.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.